• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best real map?

Buszmen

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to know, which real map is the best, the biggest and without mistakes.
If you can give the address here to this map. Best it would be if at once npc and the spawns were added.
thx ;)

A może frytki do tego ?

Ta najlepiej to podać wszystko na tacy... może dać ci link z rl mapą 101% questami 100% npc 100% skryptami 100% ? a ty sobie tylko włączysz OTS i bedziesz kase na SMS za PACCa ciągnął ? CHCESZ MIEĆ OTS TO SOBIE GO ZRÓB ! NIECH TWOJA PRACA Z OTS NIE KOŃCYZ SIE NA SKONFIGUROWANIU CONFIG.lua

Sorry but i must write this :]

A może frytki do tego ?

Ta najlepiej to podać wszystko na tacy... może dać ci link z rl mapą 101% questami 100% npc 100% skryptami 100% ? a ty sobie tylko włączysz OTS i bedziesz kase na SMS za PACCa ciągnął ? CHCESZ MIEĆ OTS TO SOBIE GO ZRÓB ! NIECH TWOJA PRACA Z OTS NIE KOŃCYZ SIE NA SKONFIGUROWANIU CONFIG.lua

Sorry but i must write this :]

read once again and understand. I said " I want to know" and "if you can"

best realmap is narozia, and im selling it 100$ usd, 96000 kb map, 250+ npcs and all quests working :)

Back