• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Beto's Mapping Services

Beto06

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello :)

I used to post a lot here a few years ago and I decided to come back and offer mapping services to gain some extra money
You can check my mapping thread from 2012 here (I think most of the images are dead by now though šŸ˜©)
Beto's Mapping Thread (https://otland.net/threads/betos-mapping-thread.167652/)

How can you contact me?
You can message me here or on Discord
@Beto06 or hsl__#7527

-

How will it work?
I can map on any version from 8.6 to 10.98 (that means no custom stuff)
I can remake, revamp or build maps
I want to work on small to medium sized individual pieces (I don't want to join a big project)
The more you talk to me about whatever you want like details, sizes, concepts or layouts the better things will work out (for example, I don't want to design a quest for you but only implement ideas you may have)

-

Pricing and payment method?
PayPal only
If something happens with me and I can't work or deliver I will let you know
I will usually charge around 3 to 5 USD per hour
Once I'm done and you are satisfied with the quality of the map (through screenshots) you can send me your e-mail, pay me and I'll send you the map

-

Be patient
If I'm not working with you already I may not respond but I can reach you later (also timezones; I'm from Brazil)
I want to work with only one user at a time (so if I finished something for you and you don't request anything new, I will move on)
I don't want to exhaust myself too (so if you are in a hurry you can find someone else to work for you)

-

You can message me for any other questions

Daaamn talented guy! Could you update your mapping thread so we can get some new fresh pieces to adore šŸ˜

Back