• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion [BEWARE] CyberM = Power Abuser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Johnson

Reaction score
As you can see my both accounts have been unfairly banned by this power abuser called CyberM , he banned with a lame excuse saying "you have been banned for trolling a mod in pm" all because I said to him the following messages in pm:

----------------------------------------------------

"I smell a:

and a picture saying "no"

who unbanned me""

----------------------------------------------------

He really got some serious anger problems, and to hide the proofs he banned me with no reason, and as far as I know, I didn't complained and I didn't do anything to him.

But am sorry you felt very offended by a "NO" picture, im just very sorry

He started cussing me because Kanakashy got unbanned and I returned to this forum, with no intention of harming no one or nothing against the rule, he rapidly replied to my profile page with cussing faces and with the intention of creating some controversy, and then he threated me of banning if I started to say something, It's not my fault you're jealous of me or hate me or w.e. just if you have something disturbing against me or someone, theres a ignore button and let your other staff members do the work for you but don't be power abuser.

Just be careful of this power abuser, I highly recommend shutting the fuck up, because always the man with the tie knot has always the winning.

and I know this will be instantly closed and with lame excuses, proving the're just being as ignorant with the invalid comment that "report him when he said that to you" , so im making this thread for the users.

TL;DR.

I agree that he's a power abuse, but I'm sure you deserve this ban.

TL;DR.

I deserved my previous ones and I'll accept that because I don't have nothing to hide and act like I never did anything, but with this one I totally disagree, and I'll be really glad that he post his point of view

Trolling is illegal on this forum, but if what you're saying is true about his intentions to cause some reaction from you, then I'd say thats trolling also.
He shouldn't have banned you but perhaps a infraction would have been better suited.

Best. English. Ever.

because always the man with the tie knot has always the winning.

Trolling is illegal on this forum, but if what you're saying is true about his intentions to cause some reaction from you, then I'd say thats trolling also.
He shouldn't have banned you but perhaps a infraction would have been better suited.

Best. English. Ever.

Like I said I returned in peace, quitting all my trolling stuff, but I asure you that im telling the truth.
and about my english grammar, I know it's not that perfect :p but the message is, the man that has the power will always win.

Like I said I returned in peace, quitting all my trolling stuff, but I asure you that im telling the truth.
That's what I wanted to hear, I hope you fulfill that. Your one action to perma banishment is still active, but if you agreed to stick to the rules at least once in your life I'll reconsider you.

TL;DR.

Talks someone who has been infracted by more than 5 different moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back