• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Big compilation issue

venius

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been stuck for over a week with this problem with no actual solution. A week ago I could compile my server just fine, but I tried to install rebirth system and it all went south..

I keep getting this error c2065 'master': undeclared identifier and to top it all off I accidentally told my friend to press clean solution instead of rebuild solution. This gave me even more errors..

Please help!

Hi guys, I have been stuck for over a week with this problem with no actual solution. A week ago I could compile my server just fine, but I tried to install rebirth system and it all went south..

I keep getting this error c2065 'master': undeclared identifier and to top it all off I accidentally told my friend to press clean solution instead of rebuild solution. This gave me even more errors..

Please help!
Message me on Discord: Gesior.pl#3208
I can try to fix it on some remote desktop (and then describe on forum how it was fixed it).

Message me on Discord: Gesior.pl#3208
I can try to fix it on some remote desktop (and then describe on forum how it was fixed it).
I'm so sorry!!! I had totally given up and missed your message. I would love to have your help if you still have time over

Back