• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big mission requests

leeebux

Awsome
Premium User
Reaction score
So.. im kinda new with this lua coding and could use some help to get a better understanding around it
I checkt out alot of guides here on otland but still kinda clueless how to do this. I want a mission that locks on to the Quest log, the mission itself is split up in many stages so i dont even know if you could do this.

First mission part: Gather wood planks from a dead tree with a special hatchet that you only can grab from a tree stomp if your on the mission (Do able without a door?)
First mission part 2: Take that hatchet and use it 5 times on a dead tree (After quest compleleted you can't use it again) then go back to npc to hand in the hatchet along with the wood.
Reward: x number of exp

Second mission part: (Same guy) A door quest door is now unlockt and you can grabb gear from a chest
Second mission part 2: once you grabbed the gear the npc wants you to kill a x number of spider (Without talking to him between) then after completed head back to him
Reward: x number of exp and gear

This may be a hugh request and if you consider the to big i'm willing to pay for this.

Im using TFS 1.3

Back