• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter BlackHeaven Need pro scripter...

M4t30

THE RETURN OF TROLL KINGZ
Reaction score
Hello all otlanders... I'm searching for some Expret Scripterwho can make me some items what are hard for beginers and basic's so if you don't know don't comment or you are not Expret One Please... So its about BlackHeaven project... what holds edited map & items and monsters...

So ther are some items what you should make
  • Speed orb (adds 50% speed)
  • Magic Scroll
  • Level Scroll
  • Eq Upargader
  • Some new vocs
  • Quests
  • Raids & events
  • And some effect's... and much more..
So if you are intersted in job... please msg me on [email protected] (msn)

Bye hope you will help me!

And you are expecting someone with decent skills, capable of making most demanded scripts, most of whom released on forum and not working, for free?

Well, good scripter can manage project alone, and get nice cash from it.

And you are expecting someone with decent skills, capable of making most demanded scripts, most of whom released on forum and not working, for free?

Well, good scripter can manage project alone, and get nice cash from it.

ya he will get some money... lol you don't be worry

Well I can make all those with ease, whatever you need, but I have requirements too... You must speak fluent English, which is looks like you got that down almost. I must get something in return (staff position doesn't really count - but I need one for testing) and thats bout it, my msn is in my profile if you need me. Just search my threads to see stuff I made, and if you want to know more about me just research my posts, thats the best way to get to know someone on a forum.

Back
Top Bottom