• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Błąd na stronie/error on page

soba

I ♥ Deep House .
Reaction score
błąd polega na tym że zamiast layout.php to pisze it works! wie ktoś jak to naprawić !!!

error is that instead of layout.php writes it works! anyone knows how to fix it!

Delete file: index.htm or index.html
Usuń plik index.htm lub index.html z pliku var/www albo htdoc czy coś takiego.

Do you have your server on local computer or dedicated server? What operation system do you use?

Mam na tym i na tym serwer a system mam xp.Chce po prostu że jak wpisuje nazwe swojej domeny to zeby by layout mojego ots tak jak np ma vexoria.com pomoze ktos ??

I have on this and the server and the system I have xp.Just wants it as part of your domain name is in order to layout my ots as for example has vexoria.com help someone?

First you must install accmaker, then install new layouts!

nie wiem czemu ale jak wgrywam plik z layout'em to potem jak wchodze na strone to mi sie takie cos wyswietla Index of /***/
Name Last modified Size Description

I do not know why but how to upload a file from the layout then how come the page is such a thing to me displays the Index of /***/ Name Last modified Size Description PLX Help

@Edit
Pol

jakos udalo mi sie wgrac layout tylko ze pojawil sie nastepny blad w createaccount jak wpisuje numer to na dole pojawia sie takie cos 404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server! wie ktos jak to naprawic ??

Eng
somehow I managed to write only the layout of the next error appeared in Createaccount as part of a number appears at the bottom of such a thing 404 Not Found The Requested resource could not be found on this server!.Someone knows how to fix this?

@Edit 2
Pol

Już wszystko dziala tak jak nalezy jeszcze raz dziekuje za pomoc

Eng

Already everything works as should again thank you for the help

Last edited: