• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blender Props!

danick10

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
:p hello, created this thread because id like to know more people that uses blender and share blender content with you

here is the lasts few low poly prop i did!
blender.png

@Xeraphus :) thx for the positive vibes, Indeed it looked like a dog with antlers, it was to short on legs, front legs were not enough straight, and the body was too round. This is how it look now, is it better ?

deer.png

@Xeraphus :) thx for the positive vibes, Indeed it looked like a dog with antlers, it was to short on legs, front legs were not enough straight, and the body was too round. This is how it look now, is it better ?

deer.png
i was making a reference to a movie called borat

Can you try to do some tibia outfit? old school knight? or some items?

example . :
latest

Here is a project I just started, planning to add on wild life, wolves, wild turkeys, bear, deer etc, and see what's going on with that :)!
@Geza1927 yeah I will do my character soon, i've already done a lot of weapons like sabre, sword, hand axe really simmillar to the weapons found in tibia! if I've time, ill post screenshot here :)!

here is my latest video if someone cares!

tell me what you think about it!
gave up on the planet Idea

Back