• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Block movable containers in OT Client (Paid job)

Sytes

Reaction score
I hired a guy to replicate the classic look of tibia on Mehahs OT Client 1.0 as much as possible, so far so good
but he is having a hard time with the containers, I don't want them movable all across the screen, but rather make
them act like the old rl tibia client.

Paid job, the faster it can be done the higher the pay.

Job done
OTClient.png
Screenshot 2021-01-20 205625.png

Last edited:
I hired a guy to replicate the classic look of tibia on Mehahs OT Client 1.0 as much as possible, so far so good
but he is having a hard time with the containers, I don't want them movable all across the screen, but rather make
them act like the old rl tibia client.

Paid job, the faster it can be done the higher the pay.

View attachment 53974
View attachment 53975
Off.topic but is mehah otclient working properly with no modifications on old protocols or did you added something?

Off.topic but is mehah otclient working properly with no modifications on old protocols or did you added something?
There are some issues on the player movement side of things on older protocol, but he told me he will look at it.

I have yet to experience any other problems, works fine without any external modifications.

There are some issues on the player movement side of things on older protocol, but he told me he will look at it.

I have yet to experience any other problems, works fine without any external modificatio
Would be good if mesh fox the walking issues on old protocols and if he release it. Better yet

Back