• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn3ejk

This account is inactive.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello

Where is option for disable blog on your account? I think that I don't need this, so I want close (disable this). I tried to find this in control panel (include blog panel), and I didn't found it.

If you don't need it, don't use it..
I don't feel like there's any reason to disable it, just like you never use boards you don't care about..

I don't feel like there's any reason to disable it, just like you never use boards you don't care about..

If you only visit a couple of boards why would you want to see the rest?

If you only visit a couple of boards why would you want to see the rest?

If you're going to make an issue of everything tiny like that.... -.-
Go adblock everything you don't want to see if you're like that. Seriously, do it.

The only things added are things useful tot he community. Your idea is like inventing a window that also is a fridge.. Da fuq is the point.

Suggest ideas that make things faster and easier for users. Not things that don't have much use (if any) at all.

If you're going to make an issue of everything tiny like that.... -.-

Just because it doesn't matter to you doesn't mean that it doesn't matter to others. I'm only interested in a few of the boards here and I don't read the large majority of them: wouldn't it be a handy feature to have a customizable frontpage without unneeded clutter for each user?

Go adblock everything you don't want to see if you're like that. Seriously, do it.

"Fix it yourself if you want it" is a really childish response to a constructive suggestion. I suggest you stop taking part in the feedback section if you have nothing useful to say.

I agree with TGYoshi and GhostX said, something small like this is pretty useless to the community as a whole
I also mostly only see the OpenTibia section, that's why on the blue bar of each section on the right is a small square that'll collapse the entire section

I don't think there's a plugin to hide forums for vBulletin, if you really really don't want to see some of them, then using AdBlock really is the only way I can see

Just because it doesn't matter to you doesn't mean that it doesn't matter to others. I'm only interested in a few of the boards here and I don't read the large majority of them: wouldn't it be a handy feature to have a customizable frontpage without unneeded clutter for each user?

"Fix it yourself if you want it" is a really childish response to a constructive suggestion. I suggest you stop taking part in the feedback section if you have nothing useful to say.

In my opinion you're being a lot more childish, or this whole suggestion. The forum is not cluttered, imo, and you can hide certain groups with a single click:
87uQy.png

The huge majority of the people do not care about messing with a "customizable" forum. If you do, adblock is not a bad solution, in fact it's probably less clicks then having to find the settings panel to hide the forum.

By the way, I suggest you to stop taking part in the feedback section if you can not deal properly with against-arguments.

In my opinion you're being a lot more childish, or this whole suggestion. The forum is not cluttered, imo, and you can hide certain groups with a single click:
87uQy.png

Unfortunately, this isn't really a solution: what if I do want to see one forum from a group but not another?

The huge majority of the people do not care about messing with a "customizable" forum.

[citation needed]

Of course there are more urgent things for the administrators to implement. However, if a plugin already exists for doing this, it's probably only a matter of installing it.

If you do, adblock is not a bad solution, in fact it's probably less clicks then having to find the settings panel to hide the forum.

I don't know what ad-blocking plugin you're using, but using an easy UI to change the visible forums is much easier than figuring out the right CSS selectors yourself.

By the way, I suggest you to stop taking part in the feedback section if you can not deal properly with against-arguments.

I am not the one dismissing the suggestions of other people with complete non-arguments like "if you don't need it, don't use it" or "fix it yourself".

i did a quick search b4 and I think there isn't a way to customize what forums each individual person sees, only thru groups, and its impossible to make groups for every possible combination of forums

nevertheless, this was about Blogs, his question has been answered, so no need to continue arguing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back