• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boat NPC Help!

Dart

Reaction score
Anyone know how make a script for NPC Boat to use function "please bring me to" without to wait other player to travel?

It will be good if someone would help me

And one more question.. I have a engine TFS 0.2.13 and when it's a auto restart he just crash... anyone know the better ver of this TFS for Tibia 8.11, it will be nice if someone give the link...

Try to uses the latest NPC System. Look around, use the search function. Dude TFS 0.2.13 is for 8.21... not for 8.11.

Dude, I HAVE USE YET THE SEARCH FUNCTION TO TRY FIND THIS BUT I CANT SO I ASK FOR HELP ? YES ? I dont look for stupid post reply like "Look around, use the search function" if u dont know, dont post! Easy

And exrip have a right, the version TFS 0.2.13 REV. 906 is for 8.11...

Dude, I HAVE USE YET THE SEARCH FUNCTION TO TRY FIND THIS BUT I CANT SO I ASK FOR HELP ? YES ? I dont look for stupid post reply like "Look around, use the search function" if u dont know, dont post! Easy

And exrip have a right, the version TFS 0.2.13 REV. 906 is for 8.11...

umm... I think it can be done in creatureSayCallback(cid)
something like this:
Code:
function creatureSayCallback(cid)
    if focus ~= cid then
        if msgcontains(msg, 'please bring me to -city-') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, xxx) == TRUE then
            doTeleportThing(cid, pos, 0)
        elseif msgcontains(msg, 'other city') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, xxx) == TRUE then
            doTeleportThing(cid, pos1, 0)
        end
    --return FALSE
    end
end

Back