• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boat script

deamon123

Reaction score
I have problem players can travel boat with free account and premium account as make that players only with premium account could travel??

thx;]

this XLM
PHP:
<npc name="Captain Steven" script="data/npc/scripts/travel.lua" autowalk="1" floorchange="0" access="5" level="1" maglevel="1">
    <health now="150" max="150"/>
    <look type="133" head="20" body="120" legs="75" feet="13" corpse="2212"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="module_travel" value="1" />
        <parameter key="travel_destinations" value="ankhrum,153,1043,6,125;frost,747,851,6,123;taqinata,868,690,6,134" />

<parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
        <parameter key="keywords" value="job;name" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="I am the captain of this ship." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="My name is Steven. Why do you ask?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="I offer only the possability to travel to far away cities on this continent." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="Do I look like a helpful guy to you?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="What are you talking about?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply6" value="Hum. I'll tell you what! If you come back in a month or so I might be able to help you with that my friend." />
    </parameters>
</npc>

and this lua.
PHP:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()                         npcHandler:onThink() end
-- OTServ event handling functions end

-- Makes sure the npc reacts when you say hi, bye etc.
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Back