• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Bogart mad about something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpicus

Web Developer
Reaction score
I don't know why but Bogart has gone full retard and is spamming my wall with newfag shit. I have reported and asked him to stop yet he continues to be a worthless lower class peasant.

This is very unacceptable since he is a moderator and should be showing a positive example to other plebs.

3/10 Would not recommend.

You didn't ask me to stop and I only said "usomad" and got answered with me being a shit skinned pleb.
1/10 for making me answer (bad troll is bad)+
But alright, i'll stop "having" the friendly conversation I actually enjoyed having with you.

The only troll is yourself for attempting to elicit an emotional response by spamming my inbox with OtLand visitor messages.

Aight, why would you post with your secondary account?
Meh, I am out of this thread and i'll wait for another moderator to close it and do what should be done.

As far as the visitor messages goes, you offended Bogart more than he did you. Ignore one another. Topic closed.

I recommend Bogart for panda of the week.
GlfVS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back