• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boruto

natuhere

Reaction score
Hi this is my 1 pixel art, I would like to ask what to improve and what to change, because I can not do at all, and I'm learning so please help
Hk8Pt
in advance thank you very much and please help
Hk8Pt

Boruto-
RlrXhkx.png

Last edited:
First of all You should switch from that ugly "flat"perspective to something more complicated. Like Tibia "isometric" perspective.
Secondly, You should switch from that stupid anime-ish theme to something more originals. Japanese cartoons are done to death. Nothing interesting.
Thirdly, that flat perspective and 32x32 doesn't work. I baerly see anything on those sprites. Make them at least 50x50.

First of all You should switch from that ugly "flat"perspective to something more complicated. Like Tibia "isometric" perspective.
Secondly, You should switch from that stupid anime-ish theme to something more originals. Japanese cartoons are done to death. Nothing interesting.
Thirdly, that flat perspective and 32x32 doesn't work. I baerly see anything on those sprites. Make them at least 50x50.

its not ugly ;D

its not ugly ;D
It is. No offense to anyone, but people are using that style because it is relatively easy. Path of the least resistance. They are under an illusion that They will finish all of them, put them into new tibia.spr file and start their super-popular naruto-themed OTS with 10000 players... Which almost never happen and They waste their own time, which could be used on learning more advanced techniques of digital drawing.

It is. No offense to anyone, but people are using that style because it is relatively easy. Path of the least resistance. They are under an illusion that They will finish all of them, put them into new tibia.spr file and start their super-popular naruto-themed OTS with 10000 players... Which almost never happen and They waste their own time, which could be used on learning more advanced techniques of digital drawing.
I am working on a tibia Pokemon 2d No-Isometrical Style.

b07bf31fae2ca3aafe370c78f021d996o.png

is not ugly, all is about "what do you like?"

but people are using that style because it is relatively easy
And No.
its very hard to make that scenes.
the walking animations, the outfits layers, etc
the items.
magic effects.
so..
nothing to say,

is not ugly, all is about "what do you like?"
but people are using that style because it is relatively easy
And No.
its very hard to make that scenes.
the walking animations, the outfits layers, etc
the items.
magic effects.
so..
nothing to say,

1. It's not hard xD It's just time-consuming and most developers lose their interest half way. Most of them just grow up from cartoons :D
2. It is ugly. But I guess this is the matter of preferences and everyone can look at this differently.
3. Why would I even bother with Pokemon OT when I have access to shitload of different stand-alone games? Made by actual game-dev companies.
4. You realize that recently Nintendo striked ~600 different fan-made projects which were ripping off Pokemon and other Nintendo's IP, right...? If you're aiming in popularity of that that future server of yours, then at some point You will will recieve polite request of shutting down your server or they will beat the shit out of you. You're wasting your time.

1. i made it only for fun. im not going to open a server. jajajaja....
2. its not ugly. "FOR YOU ARE UGLY".
3. why you use numbers to say this? wtf

Back