• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boss tasks

bybbzan

mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

I request a task script just for bosses that should work something like this:

Player: Hi
NPC: Hello, ask med for a task.
Player:
task
NPC: You can choose between crocodiles, tarantulas or dragon lords.
Player: dragon lords
NPC: You need to kill 100 dragon lords to face the dragon lord boss Demodras, accept?
Player: Yes.

After killing 100 dragon lords which are being counted, message say "You killed 100 dragon lords, report back to NPC".

Player: report
NPC: Good job, are you ready to face the boss Demodras?
Player: Yes
NPC: teleports you to location

Player enter TP - Facing Demodras
When Demodras is killed, you have 1 minute to loot boss and leave area, else kicked out of the room.
No one can enter the "boss tp" if player already facing a boss.

So basically its the same tp for several bosses, using different storages.
I would love if someone could make this for engine 1.3
I'm using 8.6 so no module windows 🤭

I would be very grateful if someone could make this script, i think more people find it useful.
No ranks, no selling/buying, just pure tasks, facing the boss as reward.

This one is for 0.4 you can try to get it to work with 1.3 or maybe someone else can try but doing the entire task system will be hard at least for me.

This one is for 0.4 you can try to get it to work with 1.3 or maybe someone else can try but doing the entire task system will be hard at least for me.

Could this be modified? NPC - [TFS 1.1] Monster Tasks (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-1-monster-tasks.230942/)

If someone could help me with this i would be most grateful. It's the last piece to make my server go online.

Thanks in advance.

Back