• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters..

EmelieHonibal

Reaction score
If i've gotten it all right.. It's not illeagal to kill botters ?

aboo.jpg

Hate botters, and no, killing botters are not illegal, atleast not afaik.

EDIT: btw, He's already level 99 and he hasn't been talking to anyone ever... :p That's kinda proof that he's been botting all the time, isn't it?

We'll now hes threatening me with a war and im gonna be banned and such.. and he sayd

22:28 Gothic Tilo [96]: Botting?
22:28 Gothic Tilo [96]: I was afk.
22:28 Honibal [74]: saying utani hur ?
22:28 Gothic Tilo [96]: I wasn't..?

Since you all seem new to the game I'll refreshen some rules to you.

Firstly, a tutor is not obliged to kill someone for not answering them. This can't and will not be used as a reason for killing another player.
Secondly, I was one of the first to play this server. You guys were still crawling when I started here.

Thirdly, you're splitting up my saying confusing and missleading people. You have nothing on me, because there's nothing to have.

Study the rules
/Tilo

Last edited:
Since you all seem new to the game I'll refreshen some rules to you.

Firstly, a tutor is not obliged to kill someone for not answering them. This can't and will not be used as a reason for killing another player.
Secondly, I was one of the first to play this server. You guys were still crawling when I started here.

Secondly, you're splitting up my saying confusing and missleading people. You have nothing on me, because there's nothing to have.

Study the rules
/Tilo

Lets say you were afk and not cheating, but how about explaining this in our logs?

[23.01.08 11:56:59] Gothic Tilo - Macro Fishing

Making fun of me? I think I'll have to dicuss this seriously with some of the CMs.
Furthermore, I take this as a declartion of war in-game.

You were threatening me with "out of game" or did i missunderstand it all ?

btw this is kinda of topic.

Lets say you were afk and not cheating, but how about explaining this in our logs?

[23.01.08 11:56:59] Gothic Tilo - Macro Fishing

If that concerns you, dicuss it with Souldrainer. I've already talked to him about it, so it's no need bringing it up.

You were threatening me with "out of game" or did i missunderstand it all ?

btw this is kinda of topic.

With "out-of-game", I meant your position as a tutor might be questioned as you used your tutorship as a reason to kill someone tonight. That is, according to all tibian rules and FAQs, not allowed.

If that concerns you, dicuss it with Souldrainer. I've already talked to him about it, so it's no need bringing it up.

Well, usually he delete things that he has already taken care of from the logs, and your name is still there right now. It's possible that he forgot to remove it, sorry if that's the case.

@Honibal: as long as it isn't stated in our rules that player killing is forbidden it shouldn't be illegal.

Well, usually he delete things that he has already taken care of from the logs, and your name is still there right now. It's possible that he forgot to remove it, sorry if that's the case.

@Honibal: as long as it isn't stated in our rules that player killing is forbidden it shouldn't be illegal.

Does your rules state that a playing with the rank of tutor and higher, may not use their occupation as a threat? This I have pictures on and according to Tibian rules, this is strictly forbidden. Just want to hear your opinion.

Does your rules state that a playing with the rank of tutor and higher, may not use their occupation as a threat? This I have pictures on and according to Tibian rules, this is strictly forbidden. Just want to hear your opinion.

The only duty a tutor has on Radonia is to support players in the Help channel, other than that tutors are just normal players.

Radonia is not following the rules of another game, but Honibal's action would still be abuse of official position. I'll let Souldrainer read this thread and decide what to do.

I always have the Help-Chat open if someone is asking something.. I'm telling my real friend to keep it open too.

Back