• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boty boty

weedman420

Reaction score
just postin a quick screeny of somethin ive been working on...the area under construction is to the left of where the screenshot is taken, when i complete that area i will post more screenies of it.

anyways, enjoy!:huh:

Attachments

• mountainscreeny10.jpg
    mountainscreeny10.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 57 · VirusTotal
idk quite whut u mean by closed, but my map is 100% playable. soon i will make mapping thread where you can see many more of my screenshots, instead of them being scattered throughout other threads.

i appreciate the compliments, and i will try to post more screenshots soon

oh btw, if somethings look like you can't get any farther consider if you could use exani hur up/down, i map those into my stuff. i dont always use stairs.

heres a few more screenies for you guys. 1st is of a castle that would be ruled by heroes/BK's, that type of creature.:eek:

2nd one is a pic of a desert i mapped a while back, and i don't have those new desert pieces unfortunately, but i tried to liven it up a bit.

3rd one is of a barracks and a large housing complex, that are connected by a series of balconies.

Feedback Appreciated! :)

anyways enjoy!

:w00t:

Attachments

Last edited:
The first picture is a little too crowded with trees imho. But I like the last ones, they look great. :)

empty i agree with your comment about the trees, i noticed that before i posted it, but i don't quite have the energy right now to re-forest that island, but i will get around to it eventually, and the comments are appreciated ^^

Back