• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bounty hunter idea

keatoru

...workin...
Reaction score
Ok i've seen some npc's that attack ppl. Well I have an idea that when someone pks they get a certain amount of bounty on them and if they are killed the player who did the killing gets a paper from the body and takes it to an npc and the npc will give him the amount of cash specified on the paper. Then there could also be some npc's that run around and look for ppl with bounties and they will attack those players and get the bounty and if they are killed after they get the bounty they'd drop the bounty.(Ok so that last npc would really be a monster but w/e). This would create a whole new way to play. Become a bounty hunter. might even be a new voc but prolly not.

Would this be possible to make? (obviously its gonna be hard and time consuming)

Well i guess easy to make since the npc attacker already exist
but bounty npc, would be hard kinda but not that much.
gonna try making it npc is easy not hard.
(i will edit the monster that kill pkers and monsters to make it kill pkers only.)

Yours,
Clary

Back