• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brads God Application

Diss

Reaction score
Fuck a tutor I want a god, and the reason is, so I can make tokens and bann faggots and power abuse, GIF ME GOD

He might as well give it to ya cuz he's got corrupt tidus as a god why not have another? Srry tidus but ever since u summoned monsters and edited your char or mls on the old server I stoped liking you and stoped respecting ya. And don't say u didn't edit it cuz I got screen shots of it when jon told me on my pc at my parents house.

I did back then. And that is exactly why i refuse to make a character other then my staff character anymore :p

There was no excuse for what I did, the pvp was too fun and i refuse to use bots and didn't want to waste my time manually leveling while everyone else afk botted for their levels so i cheated, and I regret it.

If I were god of real life, I'd set you to be president, and I'd name you George Bush!

Now i just need to talk to jon -.- he is ignoring me, he removed my god because i am "too inactive" which is bullshit... of course im inactive while preparing for college.

Back