• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [12.70+] KronusOT GLOBAL ⭐ | Summer Update 2021 FULL | WARZONES 7, 8, 9

Server Website/AAC
https://www.kronusot.com/
Server Address
www.kronusot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Fortera Global

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
KronusOT has numerous improvements and is even one of the first servers with all the new areas and features. Everything that's in Global (including summer update 2021) is also in KronusOT, so if you're looking for a complete Global server, you've come to the right place.

banner_top_kronusOT.png

Retro Open PvP
★ Average Rates
★ Version 12 and Mobile only
★ Host BR
★ Party System 100% XP bonus, up to 10 members
★ Party Hunt Analyzer
★ Balanced Vocations (skills and magic level fixed)
★ Magic Shield (utamo vita) New
★ Green Stamina 3h
★ New Quivers (for paladins and non-vocational players)
★ Exclusive Mounts and Outfits in the new Guild Shop

The most popular quests with their 100% Global mechanics for an amazing RPG experience.

⭐A Pirate's Tail ⭐ Soul War ⭐ Bigfoot's Burden ⭐ Cults of Tibia ⭐ Dangerous Depths ⭐ Feaster of Souls ⭐ Ferumbras' Ascendant ⭐ Forgotten Knowledge ⭐Grave Danger ⭐ Grimvale ⭐ Heart of Destruction ⭐ In Service of Yalahar ⭐ Kilmaresh (with expansion) ⭐ The Order of the Lion ⭐ The Secret Library
⭐ Threatened Dreams

This is your chance to start over on a perfect global server, make new friends, participate in new adventures, impose your battle strategies and much more.

SOME EXAMPLES OF RARE MECHANICS

No matter how much junk you throw, if your enemy gets your shove first, he'll push you.
7487d1968b5c929eceac4bb2f99a1a00.gif

If player B gets the "use" of the door, even if player A throws a MW on it, player B can use the door.
7a4bbc3930b9e0f08093b763fa9f1d96.gif

If you take the "use" of sewer's grate, even if you throw a MW on it, you can use sewer's grate.
b3a80aff08196fa36200d6d5c9c3f168.gif

The server is already open, with numerous perks for new accounts, enjoy!

BannerKRONUS1.png

IP: KronusOT (https://www.kronusot.com/)
Client: 12+
Port: 9200

More Infos:
https://www.kronusot.com/index.php?subtopic=serverinfo

Attachments

Last edited:
Another server, how long will this one be open?
You have a good server, but I don't understand why you close them and open them with another name every 20 days, anyway I wish you good luck.
Hm? Close?

Those were good times when I did that, I profited a lot. Today I keep the otserver online no matter how much I'm paying out of my pocket. Like www.kivera-global.net (over 1 year online and donators don't even pay for monthly hosting). As for example the kronusOT (from this topic), host costs 2.000BRL+ and donators do not even reach half of it.

And with my experience, I can say that: players prefer the OT that keeps resetting, buggy Ots (no RPG, no details)... When I was reseting "every 20 days" as you said and when I didn't really work, my audience was huge and now that I keep it online for more than 1 year, work hard, my audience has become tiny

PS1. It's been 2 months since Kronus opened (it's been over 20 days as you said).
PS2. I never stopped working, even almost without an players. So, I hope your question is clarified.

Back