• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [12.X] Draky OT | For Fun | YurOTS modified map

Server Website/AAC
https://www.drakyot.com/
Server Address
play.drakyot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

drakylucas

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

Welcome to Draky OT!​

English:
This server is intended to be a for-fun server.
There are no donates. I'm using a free tier host on Oracle, so as I don't have any cost, I don't expect any donation to help with the server. This may change in the future, but I don't intend to do so. I intend to add ways to gain Tibia Coins inside the game (quests, tasks, etcs) over time, this is the reason there is a Store inside the game.

Note: It's my first time hosting a OTServer, so I'm not experienced. I'll try to keep updating the server with new hunts, quests and fixing critical issues.

If you live in South America, the ping should be very low!

Rates:
Min LevelMax LevelExp Multiplier
8204x
21503x
511002x
101*1x

Min SkillMax SkillSkill Multiplier
10606x
61804x
811103x
111*2x

Min Magic LevelMax Magic LevelMagic Level Multiplier
0606x
61804x
811003x
101*2x

Loot multiplier: 1x

Frags:

day kills to red skull = 4
week kills to red skull = 12
month kills to red skull = 35
red skull duration = 1 day
black skull duration = 3 days
orange skull duration = 7 days

Client download: Downloads - DrakyOT (https://drakyot.com/?downloads) (12.85 with my ip already set)
Game Server IP: play.drakyot.com
Login Server Port: 7171
Game Server Port: 7172

I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Added NPC that sells imbuement items
Added addoner NPC
Every 15 minutes online, you gain 1 tibia coin that can be used in Store to buy potions, exp boost, gold converter and so on.

I'll be working in tasks system by next days. I think it'll be nice if tasks rewards you tibia coins and training weapons! What do you think?

New players start with 40 skills or 30 magic level in case they're mages. Remember to pick your daily reward! some potions might help you in the beginning.

For lower levels, I suggest to hunt trolls / minotaurs south of YurOTS town. Maybe you can also fight some cyclops close there.

Note: There aren't online trainers. I don't think it's fun to just keep AFK training. Instead, there are offline trainers and dummies that you can use training weapons to train (they can be obtained through daily rewards or be traded with an NPC, but it's expensive for lower levels)

Any suggestions?
Thanks for those who checked this post!

Enjoying it so far! :D However i think you should increase the regen by 2x. That is the only thing i can imply on so far. Im playing from Sweden so some lag is expected but it hasn't been to bad! :D Keep up the great work! Kind regards

Dezell

Thanks for the feedback @Dezell

Added Grizzly Adams npc with tasks for current monsters in my map. Note: tasks will give money, exp and tibia coins as rewards, so I suggest everyone to do them!

Doubled the mana/life/soul regeneration amount, as suggested in above comment.

Fixed some stairs that wasn't working on map.

Fixed a bug where imbuements assistant npc sold items cheaper and the same items could be sold to Yasir for a higher price (clone money, basically) - 2 guys were deleted by abusing of this issue.

Removed diamond arrows and spectral bolts from Vincent npc. These should only be available by conjuring.

Modified prices from potions / kegs in Store (note: as mentioned above, the only way to gain store points is playing the game (either being online or by doing tasks).

Added some respawns & quests

1649197087240-png.66790

1649197047691.png

1649197247540.png
(This underwater city was made by @leo9393 here, credits to him)

As the base map is from 7.6 tibia version, there are many weapons that knights & paladins don't have access to yet. I'm trying to add new spawns and quests to get these weapons and try to improve these vocations a little bit.

Attachments