• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OverBash - RATE 5x - GlobalMap - with SOUNDS, snow, rain - STAR WARS events - Start: [28 August 12:00h UTC-3]

Server Website/AAC
https://overbash.com
Server Address
overbash.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
yes, this with bags, flowers etc, not with chairs for example, and some tibia runes also have a smaller sqm limit, people do not count, just click if basing, get used to it,
but I understood your idea

Yes, although there are no rune hotkeys, you can move the backpack to the side of the character, because people with larger monitors would have a disadvantage if the backpacks are fixed in the extreme corner of the screen, so panels can be placed anywhere, but to use the runes manually by clicking on them and clicking on the foot

Existing runes are the same as 7.4 and 7.6, will have them in stores equal to 8.3
charges/damage 7.6 original cip

the regeneration of hp ml is identical to that of cipsoft version 7.4
many people may find it strange to find it too slow compared to some 7.4 servers, but the reality that many 7.4 servers use a non-original cip regeneration.
Mine is exact regeneration version 7.4

the items that have on the current maps remolded to look like 7.4 worked as items 7.6 / 8.3, will be an item that has on that map, but its operation will be 7.6 / 8.3
atk / def / protect energy / protect poison and these details

About the paladins, the reality is that there have always been the appeals, formerly with burst arrow and power bolt, the difference is that it will work as 7.4, if he throws you a assassin star, he will fall on the ground, he will need to search again, and he is with exact formulas, he can have the high skill that even some blow can go wrong, the balance continues the same of the time 7.4 / 7.6.
All vocations have found the weapons of the current maps reformulated for the old ones, but the gameplay and the functionality of the weapon and keeping its old spells and old regeneration, only increases the scenery and the options of hunting and weapons.

It must be funny to do this, 😂
but it will not be possible
on my server, this has already been tested,
but it must be funny the guy coming out of the temple and taking a DP from thais
make bps unmovable on screen if have fighting ticks otherwise ppl will put bp beside enemy xd ( already gave me idea how to tell where htbox ends just put backpacks XD ( u can arrow back to same backpack multiple times

Yes, although there are no rune hotkeys, you can move the backpack to the side of the character, because people with larger monitors would have a disadvantage if the backpacks are fixed in the extreme corner of the screen, so panels can be placed anywhere, but to use the runes manually by clicking on them and clicking on the foot
That's just retarded.

Existing runes are the same as 7.4 and 7.6, will have them in stores equal to 8.3
charges/damage 7.6 original cip

What do you mean? 7.4-7.6 dmg but 8.3 tibia charges? Ava runes existing here? What about manafluids? Only 7.4 for 100gp ea giving you 41avg mp/ea? Is SD/ue dmg a physical dmg or death/fire?

the regeneration of hp ml is identical to that of cipsoft version 7.4
many people may find it strange to find it too slow compared to some 7.4 servers, but the reality that many 7.4 servers use a non-original cip regeneration.
Mine is exact regeneration version 7.4

How much does utevo lux give mlvl% towards lvl1at mlvl0? What hp/mreg for a sorc, ms, and knight/ek then?

the items that have on the current maps remolded to look like 7.4 worked as items 7.6 / 8.3, will be an item that has on that map, but its operation will be 7.6 / 8.3
atk / def / protect energy / protect poison and these details

I am extremely sceptical about that.

About the paladins, the reality is that there have always been the appeals, formerly with burst arrow and power bolt, the difference is that it will work as 7.4, if he throws you an assassin star, he will fall on the ground, he will need to search again, and he is with exact formulas, he can have the high skill that even some blow can go wrong, the balance continues the same of the time 7.4 / 7.6.
All vocations have found the weapons of the current maps reformulated for the old ones, but the gameplay and the functionality of the weapon and keeping its old spells and old regeneration, only increases the scenery and the options of hunting and weapons.

That's gibberish. What's the breaking rate for an assassin star? How much does each cost? What avg hits are expected with these at, let's say, dist 85? What about infernal bolts? Are easy to obtain here? 72 atk bolts + arbalest sounds crazy, esp. in pvp.

What about monster behavior? Is it oldskool like? Do they cross fire/energy/poison fields?

That's just retarded.

What do you mean? 7.4-7.6 dmg but 8.3 tibia charges? Ava runes existing here? What about manafluids? Only 7.4 for 100gp ea giving you 41avg mp/ea? Is SD/ue dmg a physical dmg or death/fire?

How much does utevo lux give mlvl% towards lvl1at mlvl0? What hp/mreg for a sorc, ms, and knight/ek then?

I am extremely sceptical about that.

That's gibberish. What's the breaking rate for an assassin star? How much does each cost? What avg hits are expected with these at, let's say, dist 85? What about infernal bolts? Are easy to obtain here? 72 atk bolts + arbalest sounds crazy, esp. in pvp.

What about monster behavior? Is it oldskool like? Do they cross fire/energy/poison fields?
I have the exact formulas of the old tibia, and it is different from almost all ots olds that I open ..
I will not pass it here, asking what the formula is, even by doubt, you can take the test day 1 and see the formula, but passing here I will not pass, but you can be sure that is the exact formula.
about other things what I can answer is that, power bolt you get the same way as usual, conjuring.
I exevo with vis
yes you catch the monsters with energy fields, poison etc, it depends on the monster

I consider a mix of everything I found good from these versions:
(7.2, 7.4, 7.6, 8.3)

now there goes of taste, each one has a different taste

few know but we are the last generation of tibia oldschool, all children playing now, I have never seen any oldschool playing, I saw a video of that server on facebook and had people asking why he did not use hotkey instead of clicking the rune on foot, then less and less people will know this good time, this is for adult players, play for adults, children, probably not warm choose more, but those who choose, are the current.
pure reality
Question,

What version are the manafluids for? mana gain /gp each
I can not pass formulas, because it was difficult for me to find the formulas, but it is manafluid 7.6 yes, 50gp
will get that chance to fill the vial with wine to deceive people xD

just curious to ask, it was never mentioned what TIME ZONE at 12 its going to start. I imagine its brazilian?

Shit like this could be posed in the start.

Counter on the website was counting till 12:00 of GMT+2, while now it shows
but it could be Javascript based, so it misled people...

so when is the time that this server actually starts?

just 30 minutes for test ;)
How many frags for red skull and banishment?
he said in one of the topics that put black skull system
must be 6 black skull deaths 1 month, unable to attack, if equal to global

79802d2214bf077362029fc1ca938aff.png

made a advertise on my server well done

yo, we cannot log in, because it says it releases on the first of july..

NOT recommended! Server spoofed, full of bots, but not cavebots, but scripted-bots. All they stand in center of Rookgaard and randomly respond to messages. When you push them, they come back to the same place and turn where they looked to.

Back