• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OverBash - RATE 5x - GlobalMap - with SOUNDS, snow, rain - STAR WARS events - Start: [28 August 12:00h UTC-3]

Server Website/AAC
https://overbash.com
Server Address
overbash.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Server is full of bullshit- As they say full of bots + there are some messed up shop with tibia coins that allows you to buy g armor- gs and loads of end game equipment. as well as sds and manas! like in rl tibia.

Tbh a website admin should remove and bann this guy from otland.

has no spoof, nor registered in the otservlist I registered yet, I am banishing who somehow is doing something strange in the game, and try to repair the error, is the first day of this beta tester

I like the sounds, but it's very difficult to play, the monsters are very strong in rookgaard

I'm talking this is the original formula, most find it difficult .. but it's the original

imagine giant spider dmg xDDDDDDD and proably 2x fast as well. TRUE GIANT SPIDER!

the graphic i liked
the gameplay I liked
the effects I liked
the rate I hated
the monster hit is absurd
the server is extremely difficult
had some bots, but they've already been banned
sign that the ant bot system did not work?
note 7, but worth the sounds and wide screen
It is good on the one hand and bad on the other.
Who likes these graphic bullshit?
I just went to see the sound

OT was pretty cool, wish you added option not to use the full screen though... Its cool but not for me really :p

Would deffo play if it wasnt so laggy for me :(

Maybe someone will release something similar with eu host or so one day. I hope so! Good luck :)

OT was pretty cool, wish you added option not to use the full screen though... Its cool but not for me really :p

Would deffo play if it wasnt so laggy for me :(

Maybe someone will release something similar with eu host or so one day. I hope so! Good luck :)
thanks

You want to know only yours have sound, I'll try to deal with the damages .. jeje

you should speed up rates bro , nowdays noone has time to play such difficult game, and you should encrypt your client. it's possible to bot with otclient since you haven't encrypted it yet so anyone can take/ view rsa just looking on your files and ip and ports using netstat .n cmd command

you should speed up rates bro , nowdays noone has time to play such difficult game, and you should encrypt your client. it's possible to bot with otclient since you haven't encrypted it yet so anyone can take/ view rsa just looking on your files and ip and ports using netstat .n cmd command
bom saber, mas mesmo que seja possível, não será possível usar as runas com o sistema serverside, é um sistema antock ele to the ID of runas

I advise everyone to upgrade their clients, a European proxy has been added, and the old client no longer works

Back