• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OverBash - RATE 5x - GlobalMap - with SOUNDS, snow, rain - STAR WARS events - Start: [28 August 12:00h UTC-3]

Server Website/AAC
https://overbash.com
Server Address
overbash.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Idk about now, but yesterday they had 100online with 400 total created acc. And I bet 95% of players (me included) just logged in to see that this ot is crap and people are standing in rook on auto responder.

please, in order to fix my character's position, I went down a hole and the screen went black, and even though I logged out and logged in, I didn't leave there
I'm stuck for 3 days, I tried to pull the rope with another char, but it didn't work

please, in order to fix my character's position, I went down a hole and the screen went black, and even though I logged out and logged in, I didn't leave there
I'm stuck for 3 days, I tried to pull the rope with another char, but it didn't work
I reset the position of all the characters
but I ask you to tell me where you had this error
so I can fix it so it doesn't happen to more players
send a printscreen of the place you were,
so I know where to fix this on the map
you are not the first player who gets stuck on black screen
I believe it was close to the slimes am I right?

I reset the position of all the characters
but I ask you to tell me where you had this error
so I can fix it so it doesn't happen to more players
send a printscreen of the place you were,
so I know where to fix this on the map
you are not the first player who gets stuck on black screen
I believe it was close to the slimes am I right?
blackscreen.jpg
Did you reset the location of all players?
here it goes on like this

dude low exp for beta doesn't make any sense at all, how will people test higher level stuff if they can't reach it? or is the beta intended to last years? no flame intended, best of luck for you and your server

dude low exp for beta doesn't make any sense at all, how will people test higher level stuff if they can't reach it? or is the beta intended to last years? no flame intended, best of luck for you and your server
seems to make no sense but
the rookgaard quests were missing, and already
almost 100%
so the low rate in beta
if it was a high beta rate I wouldn't be able to test rookgaard like I'm doing

seems to make no sense but
the rookgaard quests were missing, and already
almost 100%
so the low rate in beta
if it was a high beta rate I wouldn't be able to test rookgaard like I'm doing
and the main quests?

Back