• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OverBash - RATE 5x - GlobalMap - with SOUNDS, snow, rain - STAR WARS events - Start: [28 August 12:00h UTC-3]

Server Website/AAC
https://overbash.com
Server Address
overbash.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Looks really cool haha can't belive someone put the effort to do this on tibia.
good luck

Hows the server for europeans?
ping good, but if they find locking I open another europe
still if u chase someone and can see 500 sqms its kinda bullshit because people can pullout packet information and make more advanced bots you wont even see him on screen and he logout runemaking XDDD
not this is blocked for 20sqms
and 25 to ultra wide, a screen or a giant hack would only have 25sqm with 1 meter of size each sqm xD
ots for rpg player or also for war players too?
rat 1x Rpg
has the cities of the current tibia remodeled to version 7.4 graph, will have many quests, but of course continues PVP
Looks really cool haha can't belive someone put the effort to do this on tibia.
good luck
I always wanted the tibia in this way, I had to create.
thank you

also there are new cities - which means new monsters - does that means new weapons as well from new tibia ? what is mana regeneration?

What does he have in 8.3?
(6.0~7.4~7.6~8.3)
6.0 - various graphics
7.4 - various graphics, pvp gameplay, lure monsters, trap with pots etc.
7.6 - wands / rods
8.3 - trade
skills 5x not to much bro ?
no, it's 5x based on the correct rate of the old tibia,
will be slower than some servers that say 1x of skill
also there are new cities - which means new monsters - does that means new weapons as well from new tibia ? what is mana regeneration?
for example in yalahar, will have the yalahar monsters and they will drop their new items, but all based on the old tibia, no enchant of weapons or things of that type.

(6.0~7.4~7.6~8.3)
6.0 - various graphics
7.4 - various graphics, pvp gameplay, lure monsters, trap with pots etc.
7.6 - wands / rods
8.3 - trade

no, it's 5x based on the correct rate of the old tibia,
will be slower than some servers that say 1x of skill

for example in yalahar, will have the yalahar monsters and they will drop their new items, but all based on the old tibia, no enchant of weapons or things of that type.
cool really got the best things from each version, just missed the mounts, but from there it would not be old. but I think it's cool mounts

but would players with larger monitors have no great advantages over others? same in the counter strike, that who has ultra wide monitor can see an enemy that he neither sees, gains a few inches of advantage, in yours would be so too?

but would players with larger monitors have no great advantages over others? same in the counter strike, that who has ultra wide monitor can see an enemy that he neither sees, gains a few inches of advantage, in yours would be so too?
nowadays if you play counter strike on a bigger monitor you have advantage,
but I avoided this in OverBash
if a person has a larger monitor and is seeing you, it already appears in your battle, and your name appears in the corner in the direction it is

Small Monitor:
4e6b692efe.jpeg

Ultra-Wide Monitor :
4e6b38968f.jpeg

in short, if someone is watching you you will know.
if no one is watching you, everything is still normal.

Sorry for spam but if its 7.4 then one of em can shot sd than second one cant. Or maybe u add battle shotting then im wrong. Grettings

Sorry for spam but if its 7.4 then one of em can shot sd than second one cant. Or maybe u add battle shotting then im wrong. Grettings
no, you can only atack rune if it is close, like the normal tibia, the increased vision does not allow attack of far infinitely

Every time I view this thread I feel excitement for it. Everything you have managed to do has the potential to steal a large portion of the Tibia player base. How do you plan on dealing with power abuse? How big is the staff? Is there a possible chance of corruption, and if there was corruption how would you deal with it? These seem to be the major problems in a lot of OT's. They tend to have shit communities of power abusing botters and corrupt GM's.

no, you can only atack rune if it is close, like the normal tibia, the increased vision does not allow attack of far infinitely
you need to make battle box so people know how far they can shoot otherwise they will poof soo much.

Every time I view this thread I feel excitement for it. Everything you have managed to do has the potential to steal a large portion of the Tibia player base. How do you plan on dealing with power abuse? How big is the staff? Is there a possible chance of corruption, and if there was corruption how would you deal with it? These seem to be the major problems in a lot of OT's. They tend to have shit communities of power abusing botters and corrupt GM's.
I added the blackskull function to that version, if they kill 5, blackskull 1 month without being able to attack anyone
the staff is small, but only I have access to files
I set up the game with only the possibility that I have access to it, another part of the team that worked on it, works out of the total project, so it has no chance of corruption
what may exist is some player being rewarded for discovering some visual flaw in the game, something and receiving some simple item for discovering something to be tidied up

you need to make battle box so people know how far they can shoot otherwise they will poof soo much.
Do you know those tibia items that you can only send 3 sqm away? If you try more, does the message appear that it is not possible?
then it works the same way, it's normal for the tibia, until the tibia with a small screen, there are runes that can not be released in the last SQM of the screen, and this message appears, it's natural

I liked the emoji function that you added in the topic, already had it that it would be possible to put emoticons in the game in the section of otclient, but did not know if it would be on this server
yes I had already shown in the show off of otclient, will have this function of emojis in game, and in messages

I added the blackskull function to that version, if they kill 5, blackskull 1 month without being able to attack anyone
the staff is small, but only I have access to files
I set up the game with only the possibility that I have access to it, another part of the team that worked on it, works out of the total project, so it has no chance of corruption
what may exist is some player being rewarded for discovering some visual flaw in the game, something and receiving some simple item for discovering something to be tidied up

Do you know those tibia items that you can only send 3 sqm away? If you try more, does the message appear that it is not possible?
then it works the same way, it's normal for the tibia, until the tibia with a small screen, there are runes that can not be released in the last SQM of the screen, and this message appears, it's natural

View attachment 37334
yes I had already shown in the show off of otclient, will have this function of emojis in game, and in messages
I am saying who is gonna count if the player is too far to shoot? ppl gonna keep trying anyways. and just keep poofing and getting error if only 1 tile ahead from fightbox. + u can throw items further than u can see in real tibia try walk in middle screen put bag on bottom screen and try throw to top screen player will move and throw bag out of his screen because he moved position down

It is... different. I have a couple of questions, mostly regarding the pvp balance.

Are backpacks containers in-client movable? Can you move them eg. right to your character?

What are the runecharges? (self/shop - if applies)

I assume that the server uses the 7.4 mlvl formula, not the 7.6? What is the hp/mp reg for different professions?

What about items? You said no enchants, however, items like zao legs/helmets are gamebreaking in terms of pvp as 7.4 system sds/ues deal physical dmg.

Additionally, it was knight > pala when it comes to the raw weapon dmg with no runes. Having introduced new weapons that give +atk dmg + hit%chance, as well as new ammunition will highly boost paladins both in terms of pvp and pve. On old tibia, they weren't the real dmg dealers, and I believe marking a guy with a bolt should not reward a player as it requires no skills to deal dmg to the person. Additionally, providing palas with such items would result in knights being virtually useless (unless they're pve tanking) as not only they would be the worst exp/h without runes but also make em even worse tankers in pvp as they would not sustain as many pallies as before at once.

View attachment 37334
On 7.6 u can shot sd to the end of map i know because i use tibiaauto autosd on 0 exhaused servers and its shot automaticaly sd from thais corner up to temple to dp/ship so its not natural if u dont code it it will possible to shot at large distance

I am saying who is gonna count if the player is too far to shoot? ppl gonna keep trying anyways. and just keep poofing and getting error if only 1 tile ahead from fightbox. + u can throw items further than u can see in real tibia try walk in middle screen put bag on bottom screen and try throw to top screen player will move and throw bag out of his screen because he moved position down
yes, this with bags, flowers etc, not with chairs for example, and some tibia runes also have a smaller sqm limit, people do not count, just click if basing, get used to it,
but I understood your idea
It is... different. I have a couple of questions, mostly regarding the pvp balance.

Are backpacks containers in-client movable? Can you move them eg. right to your character?

What are the runecharges? (self/shop - if applies)

I assume that the server uses the 7.4 mlvl formula, not the 7.6? What is the hp/mp reg for different professions?

What about items? You said no enchants, however, items like zao legs/helmets are gamebreaking in terms of pvp as 7.4 system sds/ues deal physical dmg.

Additionally, it was knight > pala when it comes to the raw weapon dmg with no runes. Having introduced new weapons that give +atk dmg + hit%chance, as well as new ammunition will highly boost paladins both in terms of pvp and pve. On old tibia, they weren't the real dmg dealers, and I believe marking a guy with a bolt should not reward a player as it requires no skills to deal dmg to the person. Additionally, providing palas with such items would result in knights being virtually useless (unless they're pve tanking) as not only they would be the worst exp/h without runes but also make em even worse tankers in pvp as they would not sustain as many pallies as before at once.
Yes, although there are no rune hotkeys, you can move the backpack to the side of the character, because people with larger monitors would have a disadvantage if the backpacks are fixed in the extreme corner of the screen, so panels can be placed anywhere, but to use the runes manually by clicking on them and clicking on the foot

Existing runes are the same as 7.4 and 7.6, will have them in stores equal to 8.3
charges/damage 7.6 original cip

the regeneration of hp ml is identical to that of cipsoft version 7.4
many people may find it strange to find it too slow compared to some 7.4 servers, but the reality that many 7.4 servers use a non-original cip regeneration.
Mine is exact regeneration version 7.4

the items that have on the current maps remolded to look like 7.4 worked as items 7.6 / 8.3, will be an item that has on that map, but its operation will be 7.6 / 8.3
atk / def / protect energy / protect poison and these details

About the paladins, the reality is that there have always been the appeals, formerly with burst arrow and power bolt, the difference is that it will work as 7.4, if he throws you a assassin star, he will fall on the ground, he will need to search again, and he is with exact formulas, he can have the high skill that even some blow can go wrong, the balance continues the same of the time 7.4 / 7.6.
All vocations have found the weapons of the current maps reformulated for the old ones, but the gameplay and the functionality of the weapon and keeping its old spells and old regeneration, only increases the scenery and the options of hunting and weapons.

On 7.6 u can shot sd to the end of map i know because i use tibiaauto autosd on 0 exhaused servers and its shot automaticaly sd from thais corner up to temple to dp/ship so its not natural if u dont code it it will possible to shot at large distance
It must be funny to do this, 😂
but it will not be possible
on my server, this has already been tested,
but it must be funny the guy coming out of the temple and taking a DP from thais

Back