• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OverBash - RATE 5x - GlobalMap - with SOUNDS, snow, rain - STAR WARS events - Start: [28 August 12:00h UTC-3]

Server Website/AAC
https://overbash.com
Server Address
overbash.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
What is the Staged exp then? In rook the experience Gained is 1x. Does this change when you reach main? Also i Think you should increase all of it. Loot rate, skill rate and magic rate, Regeneration. Since this is a beta phase to find out bugs and other things accordingly it should be higher in order for the people playing not having to struggle to much to find this. Kind regards.

What is the Staged exp then? In rook the experience Gained is 1x. Does this change when you reach main? Also i Think you should increase all of it. Loot rate, skill rate and magic rate, Regeneration. Since this is a beta phase to find out bugs and other things accordingly it should be higher in order for the people playing not having to struggle to much to find this. Kind regards.
make a sense

My words were like rookgaard quests and their total sense, 1x rate helped, I will increase, it's just a beta

View attachment 37227
Ever wondered how Tibia would be with SOUND? And now this has come true with support for over 180,000 sounds!
and FX weather system snow, rain, dust, fog and others! all in the classic Tibia Oldschool 7.x!

SNOW SYSTEM RAIN SYSTEM
View attachment 37228 View attachment 37229
And our powerful sound system, with a capacity of more than 180 thousand sounds!
View attachment 37230
Rates:
Experience: 1x
Skills: 5x
Loot: 1x

Host:
Xeon x3220 @ 3.20GHz (Quad Core Processor)
60/60 MB Dedicated Connection
Hosted in São Paulo, Brazil
(Average ping for USA + EU is < 120)
(Average ping for BRA is < 15)
System: Linux OpenBSD

Features:

Global Old Map 7.4 with the current tibia cities!

(Carlin, Thais, Venore, Ab'dendriel, Kazz, Edron, Liberty Bay, Yalahar, Svargrond, Port Hope, Farmine and others!)
The new cities included in old Tibia have all the appearance and gameplay of old Tibia!

Sound System 3D
(Complete sound system with support for more than 180 thousand sounds, making sound from the steps, spells, items, runes, and ambient sounds of caves, and all the speeches of the monsters!)
A new gaming experience!

FX System
Snow, Rain, Spark, Fog, Dust, Water Bubbles, Sunbeams and other visual elements!
A new feature to enhance the in-game experience with visual elements contrasting to the beautiful old graphic!

Widescreen and Ultra-Wide monitor support
We support wide monitors, open vision, you fill more in the game

7.x Gameplay
gameplay of the old tibia, with functions of several versions (6.0~7.4~7.6~8.3)

Monsters can be lured from far away
Runes without level
Armors without vocation
Traps with pots
Spells 7.4
UH & Manafluid and others.

Ant-Bot
An ant bot system that randomly exchanges the object IDs for the same object with different ID, making it practically impossible to use a bot for large advantages.
All donations can be optionally obtained in-game!

CamRecorder

Including program to record plays with sound in .mp4 or .avi

Character List:
bb573d0f31.gif

Fade Tiles:
02e152fc47.gif

Login Screen:
ae1a5c46dc.gif

50c47a7536.gif

View attachment 37231
Social Media:

Facebook

Screens:
Svargrond re-made to mold 7.4

View attachment 37233
Carlin:
View attachment 37234
Edron:
View attachment 37235
Underwater Yalahar:
View attachment 37236
View attachment 37237
Client: Custom
Beta Test Start July 1! I hope you!
This is a new experience of Tibia Oldschool, I hope you in OverBash​
edit: check pm

im pretty sure this wasnt a job of 5 years..... , it could be 5 years changing the client..but the server wasnt
LMAO, im sorry for you and for me but i have to said it, the worst thing is that anyone can use your client bro.. even worst anyone can connect with their own custom client or otc..YOUR SERVER SUCKS im sorry, you rushed things too much
otherwise, this wouldnt be a beta or it wouldnt suck as it does
its seems to be that you just downloaded an ot ...

Last edited:
connect with another client, use bot, use runes, send a printscreen by dm, I'll be glad to see

im pretty sure this wasnt a job of 5 years..... , it could be 5 years changing the client..but the server wasnt
LMAO, im sorry for you and for me but i have to said it, the worst thing is that anyone can use your client bro.. even worst anyone can connect with their own custom client or otc..YOUR SERVER SUCKS im sorry, you rushed things too much
otherwise, this wouldnt be a beta or it wouldnt suck as it does
its seems to be that you just downloaded an ot ...
if you know, let me know, because another client in mine got all bugged,

buddy the server and client sucks, the server its 100% GO and run, he clamed hat he spend 5 years on it. thats not true otherwise he wont test / betA phase.. ITS STUPID 1000% also every feature hes using in his OTC are over he net for free.... PLEASE dude..

Last edited:
i can drag inventory wherever i want, FUCK OFF XD, im pretty sure, that i know, who want to handle this pooop

connect with another client, use bot, use runes, send a printscreen by dm, I'll be glad to see
i did bro its pretty easy, keep in mind that most of tibia users knows how to do it..im testing your shit into "my server" .. OMG
THOUSAND of players are behaving in the same way LOL

i can drag inventory wherever i want, FUCK OFF XD, im pretty sure, that i know, who want to handle this pooop
but this is the game, imagine on ultra wide screen you have to click on the rune there on the right side?
if you say you know how to do this, do it and try it, I tried it here and I could not do it with an alternative client, I managed to log in, but soon everything

what are you¿ his mom ¿ accept that the server sucks, the client even more....

I thought that it was innovative , guess what.. buddy
its hilarious, cause im using his client on "my server" .. pathetic

what are you¿ his mom ¿ accept that the server sucks, the client even more....

I thought that it was innovative , guess what.. buddy
I've never played an old tibia one with sound, and I'm trying to put bot in the game, you say you know, but you talk a lot and you do not show that you really know it, it just seems like a hater

im not a hatter at all, but ill just say ok buddy

I really enjoyed playing an oldschool wide screen
with sound at all ..
I did not like the rates .. lousy regeneration.
but there are people who only come to comment hate free
like i did¿ my fake account friend, get lost please

keep working on your proyect BY 5 YEARS MORE, YOU LIAR :s

Back