• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OverBash - RATE 5x - GlobalMap - with SOUNDS, snow, rain - STAR WARS events - Start: [28 August 12:00h UTC-3]

Server Website/AAC
https://overbash.com
Server Address
overbash.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
will a north america server be launched as well? this sounds amazing but im not going to play a brazil server due to how much ill lag

I'm playing on a char here, I love the concept from the server. Will you remove my character in time? Will I be able to transfer it later?
Do 1 serv rather on EU!

I'm playing on a char here, I love the concept from the server. Will you remove my character in time? Will I be able to transfer it later?
Do 1 serv rather on EU!
None will be deleted, there is no invitation for them to be blocked for 2 days to new players, then back to normal

Cool server, what happends if i donate now? Will my items i donate for exist still when official realease comes?

Cool server, what happends if i donate now? Will my items i donate for exist still when official realease comes?
nothing will be lost,
you will only be unable to login on the day of release, and then you will be able to login your character normally and your items will be there

the npc in rookgard is not buying Sword, fix it.

you cant properly sell Cheese or Meat to NPC in Rookgard, fix this.

i cant sell Sword or hatchet to Obi in rookgard

63e601c88c02ea3d2ea1b9c73479d9ad.jpg

is there any tasks here? where is task npc??

View attachment 38156

Hello all these functions are already fixed in the final version, just wait for the next update that will be the release.
and yes there are tasks in main in the premium area

What is the Staged exp then? In rook the experience Gained is 1x. Does this change when you reach main? Also i Think you should increase all of it. Loot rate, skill rate and magic rate, Regeneration. Since this is a beta phase to find out bugs and other things accordingly it should be higher in order for the people playing not having to struggle to much to find this. Kind regards.
Cool server ideas but the xp makes it unplayable.
dude low exp for beta doesn't make any sense at all, how will people test higher level stuff if they can't reach it? or is the beta intended to last years? no flame intended, best of luck for you and your server
ETA for official release?
I get no health regen from food in rook as I eat?
will a north america server be launched as well? this sounds amazing but im not going to play a brazil server due to how much ill lag
Do 1 serv rather on EU!
I'm downloading the new client version, let's see what changed

The client now works on all computers.
(before only works on some windows 10, now works on all windows)

All bugs in this Beta phase have been fixed.

Regeneration has been improved as requested
and decreasing damage from some early rookgaard monsters

August 28th is the official release, but you can play the final beta today without having your account deleted! everything will be saved!
Overbash today, and on launch day old players will be prevented from logging in for a short time for new players to level up,

and answering above will now be RATE 5x with stages.
from August 28

and the server will be Germany

Last edited:
finally a directx version,
I have two computers at home, only works on 1 computer the opengl version
and the directx version works both normally,
but opengl's performance is much better

many spoofed brazil players in that server
I don't know if you're from another server and keep talking shit, but there's no spoof, there's nothing in my source for me to spoof, you can see boters I've banned more than 30 accounts, now spoof no, if If you are from another server, take care of yours, and don't lie unknowingly, if you want to see part of the code where you do this type of action or something like proof just talk

they are bots, I already figured out how to put bot on the client, but I don't do it, I've helped to detect some for GM ban the bots, in return I got 10k xD

View attachment 38156

these bloodmarks when dying are very disruptive

the blood marks are to mimic the FPS games that the image is reddish and smudged, I did not think it disturbs so much, it is even a warning sign to not have to look for life in hunts that have to control the movements fast, but you You can disable the tags in the game settings.

I saw on the facebook page how someone kills giant spider at level 27? I die easy 😅

sometimes another player killed him, or if he is a paladin with a ranged attack going up and down stairs makes it easier, but it's risky, I've seen a video at once a paladin I think level 16 killing demon in global down stairs etc, well slowed the video but he did it and nearly died several times

Back