• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [8.60] Narnia RPG, LOW XP - Own client - custom map (It is forbidden to use cavebot 100% AFK)

Server Website/AAC
http://www.narniarpg.com/
Client Protocol

Pascotini

Reaction score
SITE: www.narniarpg.com
RATES:
  • Magic Level: x6
  • Skills: x3
  • Loot: x1
  • Spawn: x1
  • Houses: 30 level
  • Guilds: 1 level (Create via website)
  • LEVEL - XP
  • 8-20 10X
  • 21-40 8X
  • 41-50 6X
  • 51-75 4X
  • 76-100 2X
  • 101-150 1X
  • 151-250 0.5X
  • 250-* 0.3X
It is forbidden to use cavebot 100% AFK

Attachments

Hello Peoples!

Iam the Admin of Narnia's Server.

Come here and join us!
Alot of Quests and things to do, we are waiting you and your friends.

Bye bye!

As much as I like lowrate servers with a custom map, I cannot recommend this one.

According to this server's rules any bots are clearly forbidden (Server Rules - Narnia RPG (http://www.narniarpg.com/?rules))
c) Using tools to automatically perform or repeat certain actions without any interaction by the player ("macros").
but unfortunately the admin doesn't do anything about it.

During the beta about 80% of the playerbase was using some kind of a bot. The most "prominent" botter was constantly logged on 2–3 different characters, of course run by bots, and even used them to PK other players.

Throughout the testing phase I have recorded 14 different characters using various bots. Each recording was 1 to 5 minute long and the behaviour patterns were very clear, so there definitely wasn't any doubt whether recorded players were breaking the rules or not.

And what was the admin's response? He said he'd punish the players when the beta ends, but he still hasn't done anything. They weren't punished during the testing phase, they didn't get any punishment now. Most of these botters were of course in the top 15 at the end of the beta, for which they were given free premum...

The admin said he'd implement some anti-bot protection, and maybe he did. But not only the penalties are laughable (the first 3 times someone is seen using a bot, they're only given a warning and sent to jail for a short time), but also it doesn't even seem to work.
I checked the online list yesterday – the same guy who was using 2–3 different bots at the same time during the beta was now logged on 4 different characters...
And of course the list of bans is completely empty as of today (Bans list - Narnia RPG (http://www.narniarpg.com/?bans)).

So yeah, if you decide to play on Narnia RPG, be sure to have some 24/7 bot prepared (preferably run on 3+ accounts) – otherwise you'll fall behind.

Or, better yet, just don't play there at all.

Last edited:
As much as I like lowrate servers with a custom map, I cannot recommend this one.

According to this server's rules any bots are clearly forbidden (Server Rules - Narnia RPG (http://www.narniarpg.com/?rules))

but unfortunately the admin doesn't do anything about it.

During the beta about 80% of the playerbase was using some kind of a bot. The most "prominent" botter was constantly logged on 2–3 different characters, of course run by bots, and even used them to PK other players.

Throughout the testing phase I have recorded 14 different characters using various bots. Each recording was 1 to 5 minute long and the behaviour patterns were very clear, so there definitely wasn't any doubt whether recorded players were breaking the rules or not.

And what was the admin's response? He said he'd punish the players when the beta ends, but he still hasn't done anything. They weren't punished during the testing phase, they didn't get any punishment now. Most of these botters were of course in the top 15 at the end of the beta, for which they were given free premum...

The admin said he'd implement some anti-bot protection, and maybe he did. But not only the penalties are laughable (the first 3 times someone is seen using a bot, they're only given a warning and sent to jail for a short time), but also it doesn't even seem to work.
I checked the online list yesterday – the same guy who was using 2–3 different bots at the same time during the beta was now logged on 4 different characters...
And of course the list of bans is completely empty as of today (Bans list - Narnia RPG (http://www.narniarpg.com/?bans)).

So yeah, if you decide to play on Narnia RPG, be sure to have some 24/7 bot prepared (preferably run on 3+ accounts) – otherwise you'll fall behind.

Or, better yet, just don't play there at all.
Thx for the feedback, again. Wirox.

But the anti bot system is working now, log in and see, players can have more than 1 player, if stay front of an computer when playing, no problem, its only MC!

Machista's have jauled 2 times, on the next he will be banned, and knows it, i call u to see again, try another time.

But the anti bot system is working now, log in and see, players can have more than 1 player, if stay front of an computer when playing, no problem, its only MC!

Machista's have jauled 2 times, on the next he will be banned, and knows it, i call u to see again, try another time.
Sigh. Okay, I have just logged in. In a single town at least 6 people were botting at the same time. I didn't bother to record them all, but just to show some proof, I prepared a recording of 3 of them (luckily they all were on the same screen). One of them is Knight Opressor, and his other character, Machista Opressor, was also online at the same time (as shown by exiva spell), so I guess he just uses a bot somewhere else.

Recording: Dropbox - Bots.mp4 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l1ytdoam99xdhz/Bots.mp4?dl=0)

So yeah, nothing has changed concerning bots – the server is still plagued by them.

Wirox, bot is allowed.
Cavebot afk result on ban, but bot on trainers, online, is allowed.

Come here ppls! Now i have added stamina regen on trainers! Enjoy it!

Ppl using bot with 3 chars at the same time, but they dont get banned because they are looking at the computer so technically they aren't "afk".
This server a joke.

Ppl using bot with 3 chars at the same time, but they dont get banned because they are looking at the computer so technically they aren't "afk".
This server a joke.
Thx for feedback, but its our method, if you dont apreciate, i cant do nothing to change it.

We are here to offer and estable and seriously game. With RPG based, and we do it!

Back