• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil][Custom] CSTibia (beta) - March 01 at 16:00 BRT | Counter Strike + Tibia | PvP | War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.cstibia.com
Server Address
www.cstibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Fek

Reaction score
CSTibia.png

CSTibia (beta) | March 01 at 16:00 BRT!

CSTibia is a PvP game that connects Counter Strike and Tibia, providing a unique experience for those who like PvP.

There are 2 game modes, 6 maps and more than 50 weapons available to play!

#Game modes: Deathmatch and Tournament 1vs1.

#Maps: Dust2, Inferno, Mirage, India, IceWorld and PoolDay.

The beta will be available on March 01 at 16:00 BRT! It will last 1 month and on April 01 Session 1 will begin.

#Download: March 01 at 12:00 BRT.

▶️ Create your account now!
Latest News - CSTibia (http://www.cstibia.com)

🎮 Discord: Participe do servidor do Discord CSTibia! (https://discord.gg/zdxdTTURpq)

📸 Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/cstibia

🔥 4 DAYS LEFT! 🔥

✅ There are 2 game modes available to play!

⭐ Deathmatch: There are 2 teams (CT and TR) facing each other on 3 different maps (Dust2, Inferno and Mirage). Kill other players to gain experience and money. Buy new guns and utilities as you level up.

⭐ Tournament 1vs1: Face other players in a 1vs1 tournament and prove that you are the best PvP! The winner gets 10 CST Points and enters the Hall of Fame.

4dias.png

why host br and not east coast usa for all players 80-100 ping?

why host br and not east coast usa for all players 80-100 ping?
This first server we will host in Brazil, because the majority of players comes from this region.

But we have plans to open a second server using a USA host soon.

🔥 3 DAYS LEFT! 🔥

✅ There are 6 maps available to play!

⭐ Dust2 | Inferno | Mirage | PoolDay | IceWorld | India!

3dias.png

I need to see a gameplay video or something. How the hell will this work? Whoever targets enemy player first wins the fight or is this purely RNG based if attacks can miss?
Out of all these game/anime based servers, CS seems the weirdest one. But if its made in some ingenious way then I will gladly try it out.

Last edited:
I agree, there no videos of gameplay on the website or instagram, or youtube (other than old stuff).

Unfortunately I wont be able to test it out due to the ping, plus I suck at tibia pvp.

I need to see a gameplay video or something. How the hell will this work? Whoever targets enemy player first wins the fight or is this purely RNG based if attacks can miss?
Out of all these game/anime based servers, CS seems the weirdest one. But if its made in some ingenious way then I will gladly try it out.
if it's the old cstibia from years and years and years ago, its 7.4 aim, so skill based, you aim grenades and ur guns etc like runes

I agree, there no videos of gameplay on the website or instagram, or youtube (other than old stuff).

Unfortunately I wont be able to test it out due to the ping, plus I suck at tibia pvp.
The trailer and other videos will be recorded during the beta with the participation of players. As @Fjorda mentioned we have 2 trailers on youtube of our first CSTibia version from 12 years ago.

Like @Sepekus said the mechanics are similar as tibia 7.4, you need to aim at the target. The main goal of our beta is to test this mechanics and other systems.

🔥 2 DAYS LEFT! 🔥

✅ There are more than 50 guns available to play!

⭐ Pistols | Shotguns | SMGs | Machineguns | Rifles | Grenades!

divulgação.png

Both of my antivirus scanners freaked out when grabbing this client. Play at your own risk.

Thanks for providing this. the OpenGL client runs without issues, but something is very unhappy with the DX client. I gave it a try and love the idea but as others have said, US host is definitely going to be needed for me to play. Cheers

Reactions: Fek
you should add coop mode because the players online are very low

Reactions: Fek
Thanks for providing this. the OpenGL client runs without issues, but something is very unhappy with the DX client. I gave it a try and love the idea but as others have said, US host is definitely going to be needed for me to play. Cheers
I am glad you liked the idea! We are developing a lot of things for Session 1 (04/01). We have plans to open a server in the USA in the future.

you should add coop mode because the players online are very low
Thank you for the sugestion. We have plans to add a coop mode for Session 1 (04/01).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back