• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brazol

you are so insignificant that i dont give a fuck

Best comeback 2014

How can one insignificant individual call another individual insignificant?

IcIPq3w.jpg
=
RtdivJI.jpg

who the fuck is thsi dariumartins never heard kid

Some RPGer, left Lunar when they disable Shared EXP most likely. Probably still qqs about it secretly cause he misses getting free exp in all the free spawns. Probably has a intense fetish for making level 15s and taming black sheep, maybe even has 700kk to compensate for his loss of sun contact and looking like a vampire!

Some RPGer, left Lunar when they disable Shared EXP most likely. Probably still qqs about it secretly cause he misses getting free exp in all the free spawns. Probably has a intense fetish for making level 15s and taming black sheep, maybe even has 700kk to compensate for his loss of sun contact and looking like a vampire!
wtf???????
i played lunar for 1 week when it opened and never expd on it and transferred 2 lv 300 as soon at it was possible
rpger???????????????????????????????????????
i never killed a monster with my hands in shadowcores/lunarforce
you just cant touch me dude im awesome

@edit: ohh you know how i look like (yes im very very white)
PLIM*************FANBOY DETECTED*****************PLIM

@Htown123 :thats because you are playing a server that died like 1 year ago

Last edited:
wtf???????
i played lunar for 1 week when it opened and never expd on it and transferred 2 lv 300 as soon at it was possible
rpger???????????????????????????????????????
i never killed a monster with my hands in shadowcores/lunarforce
you just cant touch me dude im awesome

@edit: ohh you know how i look like (yes im very very white)
PLIM*************FANBOY DETECTED*****************PLIM

@Htown123 :thats because you are playing a server that died like 1 year ago

Um.. What.. So much flawed in your response that it's barely worth responding

I'll just refer back to my previous post.

Back