• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ break mana, life and damage limit

beenii

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, good evening, sorry for the question, could you help me modify the multiprotocol source code a bit?

I am trying to create a high experience server, I was trying to create monsters with more than 19000 million life and they died when creating them,
I changed the life entries from int32_t to int64_t,
and they are created without dying.

but i'm having some unexpected problems If I go over 100 billion the monster's life
name are hidden, and when I hit it and it's already displayed.

in 99 billion shows fine, but it's also not exact, example: i put health = 200, 100, 000, 000 and monster have this health = 200,100,003,840

this is the source edited: GitHub - flowbomba/SupremeOT_Source (https://github.com/flowbomba/SupremeOT_Source)

I am willing to give you a fee for your time to review my request and help me break the limits of health, mana, damage in monster and player, conditions max health max mana regeneration for my hight exp project.

And if you not have time, I would appreciate any advice or that you tell me where to look to correct

Back