• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Broke Lua Scripter - Hire Me -> Xikini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm broke, and got bills to pay.

Simple and easy. I make your scripts live on twitch.

$5 usd per 15 min, rounded up to nearest 15.
Pay me via paypal.
Script Delivered via discord.

(If you have a price limit in mind for your script request, feel free to dm and discuss)

TFS 1.3+ preferred (revscripts)
--
Contact via discord.
Add me direct (xikini), or join my server (link in signature).

I only speak English.
--

Qualifications -> my free scripting service thread(s).

Last edited:
He produces efficient code from what I've seen on the forum and Twitch.

Would highly recommend if you need a good coded quick script, $20/hour is a solid and fair price.

Last edited:
A great guy.
I recommend it to everyone who needs LUA scripts.
Thank you Xikini!

Highly recommended!
He has already proven himself in his posted free scripting services threads over the years on different TFS versions.
Most of those scripts created for free are very useful for any server to use.
The fact that he made these scripts available for free is nuts as some take hours upon hours to make.

20 USD per hour is also a steal so make sure you use this opportunity for your server to get quality scripts.
As every script can be streamed live, you will know exactly what you get paid for, and you will notice there is no delay in his workflow.
Something I'm personally always skeptical about when ordering a paid request from someone is how they spend their time if they get paid by the hour.

(P.S. He loves source edits!)
GIF by Vulture.com

Status
Not open for further replies.