• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Broken World 10.90

Corilic

Reaction score
Hey,
At the beginning I would like to apologise for My bad english and share My map that Im trying to finish piece by piece as Im getting bored rly often.
This part of map suppose to be deep underground where You killed godlike demon and after death this demon just exploded and now everything is twisted, destroyed, changed, different etc.
This will be a city that was build around that "glorious" place and got slowly corruped, building and people.
1.png12.png123.png1234.png12345.png
Post automatically merged:

123456.png1234567.png12345678.png123456789.png

further away from center there will be more space to walk as there will be less corruption. Critics most wanted :)

Last edited:
First thing, remember to reset zoom in RME, then make screenshot (and cut those RME menus! :p). About map, for me its too mixed, too many different items, strcutures and they dont work well together.

Very much yes in many places and a few places a bit nono. Keep it up!

For me looks cool, just thing what may concern me are many small but not walkable crystals [(12345) or 5th picture]. What i mean it is hard to see where you can pass them and they force you to walk diagonally. Anyway walk on this map and see if it doesn't drive you crazy :)

Back