• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

budexot obvious spoof

What a crazy shoutout you guys giving. You visit this forum and all you see is everyone talking about budexot its like free advertsiments for that dude which doesnt matter if its negative or positive because as you can see people are trying it out to confirm if its actually that bad or not so its still a advertsiment in somekind of way.
atsisiųsti.jpg

What a crazy shoutout you guys giving. You visit this forum and all you see is everyone talking about budexot its like free advertsiments for that dude which doesnt matter if its negative or positive because as you can see people are trying it out to confirm if its actually that bad or not so its still a advertsiment in somekind of way.
View attachment 59176

clearly bro. that why his server has like 15 real players and has to reset it every month

what a sick advertisement hes getting. this server is so pupular amazing

clearly bro. that why his server has like 15 real players and has to reset it every month

what a sick advertisement hes getting. this server is so pupular amazing
I mean his server is living in your head rent-free, same goes for other people so its still better to be talked in some way then not being mentioned at all and being forgotten. Example same goes for sluts or how ever you call them so lets say there is like 20 of them and one of them are the worst so one girl is rated the worst and everyone talks in a bad way about her, lets say people are saying she bites ur ding a ling or gets a seizures sometimes. So 200% people would try her to confirm if its true just for experience, because i would defenitly try her myself without any doubts just to make sure if its true because why not. Thats a simple logic how nature works, people are saying ghost reapers is the worst shit in the world so dont try it, but everyone wants to try it once. So budexot doing exact same shit and as you can see its working a little bit because its living rent-free in everyones head.
in-conclusion-i-got-played-35244632.png

View attachment 59176
Yeah, but as you can see, his spoofed ad on otservlist was removed. So less people will see this spoofed ot when they will look for something to play.

I mean his server is living in your head rent-free, same goes for other people so its still better to be talked in some way then not being mentioned at all and being forgotten. Example same goes for sluts or how ever you call them so lets say there is like 20 of them and one of them are the worst so one girl is rated the worst and everyone talks in a bad way about her, lets say people are saying she bites ur ding a ling or gets a seizures sometimes. So 200% people would try her to confirm if its true just for experience, because i would defenitly try her myself without any doubts just to make sure if its true because why not. Thats a simple logic how nature works, people are saying ghost reapers is the worst shit in the world so dont try it, but everyone wants to try it once. So budexot doing exact same shit and as you can see its working a little bit because its living rent-free in everyones head.
View attachment 59177
One should not post after drugs.

View attachment 59177
do you have a TLDR? Why are you white knighting BudexOT? Are you also being paid to post positivity smile smile smile about it?

do you have a TLDR? Why are you white knighting BudexOT? Are you also being paid to post positivity smile smile smile about it?
Im just spitting facts you noodle. And yes im getting paid 250eu a post

Im just spitting facts you noodle. And yes im getting paid 250eu a post
that would work in community where budex isnt well known or if it would be b2p server out even with paid streamer and 180 character spoofs with this topic on otland he barely raised online count by 20 just keep in mind approx 190 out of those 200 are the same characters logged in since 21-23 may + some new 20-40lvl spoof chars

he makes all art for budex, theyre close friends

he also resells dblots sprites and all "art he does" is just images taken from google with few edits xD

Anyways Mods ! Time to close this topic ! We got our sweet justice thansk to xinn. The best admin. AFter 20 years, he still doing heavy work on his list and banning cheaters !

he makes all art for budex, theyre close friends

he also resells dblots sprites and all "art he does" is just images taken from google with few edits xD

Anyways Mods ! Time to close this topic ! We got our sweet justice thansk to xinn. The best admin. AFter 20 years, he still doing heavy work on his list and banning cheaters !
Don't cry, man.
We're saddened by the loss of this great server.
I haven't known the taste of sleep since everyone knew you were nothing.

Now all you can do is cry.

Hahahahahhaahah 😀😀

Even the streamer you paid is spoofing, impressive

470 "viewers" and a completely dead chat, barely any actual Twitch accounts in the chat

tGb5Nsg.png

3 chat messages in 3 minutes with almost 500 viewers, seems legit
Pull up any stream with 100 viewers or less and you have more activity than that

Even being called out by random twitch people

PdKP04t.png
See, what did I say?

Back