• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Crash houses

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score
I have found the answer to the bug of the houses that crash your server in windows but :/ i don't know why in mi VPS crash and in my house don't.
the answer is to create char with the name u want and the vocation you want then change the name in the DB to the name of * and the server magicilly dos not crash.
but :S really i don't know why in my house don't crash but in my vps does.
and some one serious can help me to discover this? or can you give me any advice that isn't that, that use Linux i don't i have already bought a windows vps.
thank you.
javiersin

Well if it's a small sized OT.. like 20-50 player's just put a access on the action's aleta sio,aleta grav, and aleta som.

I've done that and had no problems.

But if your a in-active GM or lazy then this is not your solution :)

Best Of Luck~

i have found the answer :)
create the char then put him the lvl to buy houses
then relog on it the go buy a house aleta sio * put that if crash in the console it would appear something like that:
SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;
do it and thats it :) no more crash :D

try it :) it work for me very nice if u don't trust enter to elienter.net create a char and msg to emerald o keru :) to show u :)

Back