• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [BUG] Gesior forum doesn't work

boxxer321

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have had this problem since I installed gesior on my server: I cannot use the forums because of some error.

This is the error

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\forum.php on line 338

And my forum.php is attached to the post.

If anyone could help me fix it, I would be very grateful, thanks for reading

forum.rar

The problem is, Gesior hasn't been updated for like 6 years (2012 version). So no one will be willing to give you a support for something that hasn't been updated for so long time. It's simply outdated.

Why do you want to use a software that no one supports anymore? Search for something fresh, that is actively developed, and has support with bugfixes etc.

But you know what? I will help you. The problem is - there is some column missing in your MySQL. This may be caused by using the not correct version of the MySQL database schema. The one that your Gesior script doesn't understand.

To see what's wrong - do as I described in one of my previous posts - TFS 0.X - PROBLEM WITH AAC STEP 5 CREATING ADMIN ACCOUNT

After this - you should be able to see an error message causing this problem. Post it here and we will look into it together.

Back