• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug in modern?

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
Why can't modern print "0"?

echo "0";

returns a blank space.

echo "1";

or anything else returns like it should.

Sample: highscores.

If you are level "0" or have "0" sword fighting, a space will appear instead of the value 0.
Which will ruin the interface on highscores.

Where and how you trying to echo it?

Maybe your configuration sees it as null.

Sample: highscores.

If you are level "0" or have "0" sword fighting, a space will appear instead of the value 0.
Which will ruin the interface on highscores.

Thanks for your fast response and sorry for my late one. It is like Znote said. When you do a query wich returns a "0". It will show a space and nothing else. So then I tried just to write echo 0, this showed also nothing, while echo 1 did show the 1.

I can't really think of any solution for this.

If you create a php file and put inside echo 0; or echo "0"; and run this file do you see those zeros? I mean run this filo not through ModernAAC

I can't really think of any solution for this.

If you create a php file and put inside echo 0; or echo "0"; and run this file do you see those zeros? I mean run this filo not through ModernAAC

<?PHP
echo '0';
?>

works outside modernAAC. So that is very strange..
Also I don't really have a clue what can cause this. Its simple printing a string with "". So it should directly print right?o_O

edit:"00" is also printing correctly.

Edit!!

Did some more testing, it seems it shows up but on a random location on the screen now... WTF?
like when I change it to some other string then a zero it shows at the correct location but when I change it to zero it moves to another location?

Solved it for now with a noob way, but hope u can fix this later..

solved with placing an O insteed of 0 -.- (if $jajaja ? $jajaja : "o")

Last edited:
Well there are many functions that output goes through, so try maybe using a debugger ?

Well there are many functions that output goes through, so try maybe using a debugger ?

Or I go lazy times and keep it like this and remove it when V2 is functional. hehe.

The creation of pages is the same there I hope? MVC way I mean.

Or I go lazy times and keep it like this and remove it when V2 is functional. hehe.

The creation of pages is the same there I hope? MVC way I mean.

Ahm, yeah there is MVC but there is no more SQL writing and no more HTML writing, therefore you can still use these both but they will never be accepted to be added to project or sold. Anyway we wil have completely new politics of use. I will write on that one soon.

Back