• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BUG OTclient extended opcode?

Lucas Franco

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm having this error on my Otclient for long time.I'm trying your system for several begin my project however can not by an error unknown to the Otclient.

If someone could please give me a direction of what is happening in my Otclient help much, since I found that the problem is not on the server because the sources are clean because of caught reliable place.

Thank you all.
halp.png

"Unable to send extended opcode 1, extended opcodes are not enabled" means that your server does not send the byte that opcodes are enabled.
Make sure to add all of the server modifications in order for this to work.

Sorry but it does not quite understand how to fix this bug, the little I understand of OTServer is spriting what exactly should I need to do to fix it?
I'm using version 0.6.3 Otclient. if an error in Otclient himself would like to know where can I find the error.

If necessary I could post my server right here at this very topic a i need lot of help.

I'm waiting
Thank U.

Has something related to their effect of the game may be the client that this abilidado g_game.enableFeature (GameMagicEffectU16) and your server is not search the things.lua file game_things and have it remove if not abilide on your server here may help. http : //otland.net/threads/help-with-magic-effect-limit.226800/

Back