• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports.

Richey

Twifysoft
Reaction score
Even tho there is now three diffrent bug report threads on the servers.:p
I would like all of you to post the bugs you find here to save some space on the forum:)

This will be something new, I will try to add all the known bugs here on the first post.
Bright Sword Quest [Tibia Wikipedia]
I've sent you the .txt before danne

PS. Addon bugs will be redirected to another thread, please dont post them here!

Thank you,
GM Tertius

Last edited:
Please post a screenshot of the house or tell me its name

08:01 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Edron 35'. Pelefant owns this house.

jappjapplc8.jpg

I'm stuck on a rook bridge.. South..
Plz help me! xP
Can't get out..

Yesterday i left the 50 holy orchids in for the wizard addon quest, but i didnt have the first addon so i couldnt use it. so today i collected the first addon, and when i left it in I only got this first one, not the second one that i paid for yesterday. please help me fast.

signed,
sigge of pvp

Yesterday i left the 50 holy orchids in for the wizard addon quest, but i didnt have the first addon so i couldnt use it. so today i collected the first addon, and when i left it in I only got this first one, not the second one that i paid for yesterday. please help me fast.

signed,
sigge of pvp

lies.

signed,
sigge of pvp

what a bullshit lol, anyway GMs wont summon items for you, and the npc aint bugged.

Yeah well I gathered all items for the Barbarian Outfit, worked hard, paid hard for this one :D. It was a rumour earlier (no proof of any kind) that the first addon weren't obtainable but since Dezastrous and Raidan managed to get them I believed it was bullshit. Anyway, here's cam proof that it needs to be fixed.
So, Talaturen, anyone, would be happy if you could make a fast fix for this until next serverrestart!

CAM:
Bugged Barbarian Outfits Quest.cam

Thanks! :p

I do have the Full barbarian Maas. Maybe its bcuz you need to get the WIG first,then the axe. You got to them in order else you just lose the shit.A guy trade his 50orchid for the sgoulder BEFORE the mask,he end up losing his orchid and no addon.Maybe thats the only bug. Cause everything works well for me.Just got to get them in order.

I do have the Full barbarian Maas. Maybe its bcuz you need to get the WIG first,then the axe. You got to them in order else you just lose the shit.A guy trade his 50orchid for the sgoulder BEFORE the mask,he end up losing his orchid and no addon.Maybe thats the only bug. Cause everything works well for me.Just got to get them in order.

Thx Deadbringer but I got the addon the same day I wrote that previous post :) I already explained the bug in a PM to you, but for every1 else, here is it: You'll have to get your Fighting Spirit and Warriors Sweat from the Sweathy Cyclops, not from the djinn. If you got em from the djinn the NPC won't give you the addon, that was my issue.

Death Ring, it should do 5+ death protection, now it gives you only -11 skill in shield? like for what? why use it? <,< and it should give me -10 shield not -11 ;p

Back