• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug? :S

Qknight

Reaction score
wl61c2.jpg

Is this a bug? cant check highscore, last deaths or anything ;o

Thanks for reporting, I will look into it right now.
Funny reason, aahhahaa...

It takes ur comment out and replace it as the banishment. This bug is due to that im developing a system where you can complain about your bans.

Thanks for reporting, I will look into it right now.
Funny reason, aahhahaa...

It takes ur comment out and replace it as the banishment. This bug is due to that im developing a system where you can complain about your bans.
hahah, yeah it looks a bit funny :p but it isnt like that in icechaw twitbeef ;s only in softcore

Yeah thanks, i've fixed it now. It's because you used the word "for" in your comment. Then my system thought that your comment was the banishment reason.

I've fixed it now and it should work perfectly, cheers mate <3

Yeah thanks, i've fixed it now. It's because you used the word "for" in your comment. Then my system thought that your comment was the banishment reason.

I've fixed it now and it should work perfectly, cheers mate <3
Works now =) ty :) tell talaturen to fix the frags in icechaw :(

Oh GG..

Look in the bottom right corner of the picture. I can see NGBot program running while tibia is on :p

You unreal player, need auto heals....

Oh GG..

Look in the bottom right corner of the picture. I can see NGBot program running while tibia is on :p

You unreal player, need auto heals....
I dont really care about letting others know i got ng bot, Like i said before, I stop use bot when everyone else does.

Well, i dont use bot to play :)

I dont wanna waste money on that...
Instead i waste it in a couple of beer and go out party all night long :p

Feloth, Why can't I have ' in my account name on twitbeef?

I get somekinda bug that Fo'sho dosent register at all, I registered it but when i try log in it says wrong character or password and i corrected both so :S?

Feloth, Why can't I have ' in my account name on twitbeef?

I get somekinda bug that Fo'sho dosent register at all, I registered it but when i try log in it says wrong character or password and i corrected both so :S?

Because TwitBeef is going after Tibian standards from 2008 December, and from that time ' was not allowed in Tibian names.
If you would like to change your name, drop me a PM and it can be fixed.

Back