• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Target

adminhumilde

Reaction score
GitHub
adminnhumilde
I have a problem with an OTX 8.60 server

Next, My machine is giving a gross increase in CPU, 30%, 40% is jumping to 90% / 120% / 150% the maximum that reached 165%. I will leave the information below the machine.

3V COLORS
3GB of RAM
30GB SSD
DEBIAN 8.0 64BITS

At first thinking it was attacks, but after a series of long tests, I finally managed to figure out what it is. The server is pulling a lot of CPU due to players using the '' 'target' ''.
Examples,

Server with players attacking trainers / monsters / other players without casting any magic, just in weapons makes the CPU go up 100+
1 war system with 12 people or more, the cpu of the machine already rises to 150% 120%
Server with 50 active people killing monsters with spells of fate already raises cpu to 115%
Server with 15 or more players, connecting trainers with spell fate also makes machine CPU go up to 100% +

The example above is what I've already tested, so I'm 100% sure it's the target of the server that is pulling high % CPU requirement, At the time of the same setting for the target of the players the CPU went back to 30% 29%, Asked them to target each other / monsters / trainers with or without magic, or cpu of the machine would hit 120% 130% 160% again.

I appreciate if you have a humble who has been through this and can help, or someone who knows, Thank you in advance.

Back