• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug!

Ronaldino

Esso Eh
Reaction score
Hello.

I use TFS 0.2.8 (8.0), and sometimes when my computer crash and I run it again and load TFS I see that things in my console:
errorvn5.png

And then I must repair some tables... when I repair tables like 'tiles' and after 'player' or other in database it delete some players from table 'player'... wtf is that? :/

That's not TFS fault, would most likely happen to anything using SQL, but try to repair the table, and also create database backups from time to time, best would be to setup a daily crontab.

@Tala

Hah, daily backup its not much :p I have backup per 2 hours, becouse sometimes there are really problems, like player items disappear, and houses disappear (but i'm not using latest rev)

@topic

I too have it from time to time.. I dont have any idea how to fix it- only often backup ;)

Btw. Tala update sources plx! :D

There is any program or something to make auto databases backups? Because I dont have any free time to make that every 2 hours ;\

btw. when I export my database I cant import it again o_O whats happends?

Thats why i'm not using any mysql auto exporter becouse it isnt safe. I tested many another programs, but i'm using program which copy files from folder mysql/data/MYDATABASE every 2 hours.

Cobian backup.

There is any program or something to make auto databases backups? Because I dont have any free time to make that every 2 hours ;\

If you want it auto and you're using Linux, I suggest crontab to execute a shell script which runs mysqldump.

Back