• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugged pvp

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Well, this is 2nd time I die because of this strange thing and that is pissing me off... i was fighting with lvl 320 (1 vs 1) and than in one moment I had something like little lag, for like 1second or even less, I could call it even very short freeze, and after this freeze I was immediatly ded, cuz that guy spammed about 7-10 exori frigo on me. From 2k hp to 0 in 1 sec. I couldnt do anything. This was not my interenet disconnect or something like that. It happens often, even I have killed players like that. Its simular to softcores, when u can spam instant spells while ot has been saved, only this one is much shorter but still does same effect. And what is more strange, the same happens with runes. Has anyone noticed that, or it's just me? It would be nice to hear what Gms have to say. :)

yep i killed you i just spam exori frigo and was be about 4-6k combo <lol2> And how possible is Fjante get unban? I think it's immposible to buy

Yeah, It's a bugg. I'm sure it will be fixed.

yep i killed you i just spam exori frigo and was be about 4-6k combo <lol2> And how possible is Fjante get unban? I think it's immposible to buy

Lol! I soloed 5 guys of your team include you so shut up and dont think you are cool now cuz u killed a guy thx to bug. U had no chanse :p u just got lucky. I hope they will fix it soon.

Im agree, fix this bug -.-
i got killed on Arcar Zaturum (325) rp
by Fjante Stentorr and Silencius Tu because they spammed exori frigo and i got hited from 3300 hp to 0 by exori frigo -.- they are bug abusers

Lol! I soloed 5 guys of your team include you so shut up and dont think you are cool now cuz u killed a guy thx to bug. U had no chanse :p u just got lucky. I hope they will fix it soon.
I sayed I am cool? NAH! So STFU

please remove this fucking bug, on my 320 pally i get killed if i get pked doesnt matter how many potions,how many hp.. cause now ppl only attk with spells so this bug happens , so i cant do war or anything cause i die by bug spam -.- FIX IT FUCKING HELL

Back