• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugged Shared experience.

endziu2222

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have stopped everything I was doing and encountered problem that need to be solved before I can continue.
What happens is when I attack creature with somebody on party it will straight away lose share and come back as soon as 2 people attack monster.

Can somebody help me out where the issue may be? I am using OTX server (13.20) same as Canary (latest I believe).

Where do I search? Data or src? any help appreciated.

1694815729559.png
1694815741923.png

to allow players to activate the shared experience without checking if they are in fight:
game.cpp
C++:
void Game::playerEnableSharedPartyExperience(uint32_t playerId, bool sharedExpActive) {
    Player* player = getPlayerByID(playerId);
    if (!player) {
        return;
    }

Party* party = player->getParty();
    Tile* playerTile = player->getTile();
    if (!party || (player->hasCondition(CONDITION_INFIGHT) && playerTile && !playerTile->hasFlag(TILESTATE_PROTECTIONZONE))) {
        return;
    }

party->setSharedExperience(player, sharedExpActive);
}

for:
C++:
void Game::playerEnableSharedPartyExperience(uint32_t playerId, bool sharedExpActive) {
    if (!player) {
        return;
    }

return;
    }

}

to allow players to activate the shared experience without checking if they are in fight:
game.cpp
C++:
    if (!player) {
        return;
    }

if (!party || (player->hasCondition(CONDITION_INFIGHT) && playerTile && !playerTile->hasFlag(TILESTATE_PROTECTIONZONE))) {
        return;
    }

}

for:
C++:
    if (!player) {
        return;
    }

return;
    }

}

game.cpp
C++:
    if (!player) {
        return;
    }

return;
    }

}

for:
C++:
    if (!player) {
        return;
    }

return;
    }

}
I have managed to get rid of the problem before I checked for replies here. Man you are quick! Thanks for this I may use it if problem appears again. It seems I did had messed up config.lua and was causing problems. Thanks again

Back