• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Buggy life and mana leech in TFS 1.3

Unknown Soldier

Mapping a map
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I don't know if it is already a known issue, but I would like to check if this is really a bug or an error of mine. I think the formula, or perhaps something else, isn't correct for life and mana leech feature.

I have found two issues:

1. Using some area spell, like exori, with a weapon which has life/mana leech, while there is no monster around, so noone gets damage, it still gives life and mana points to the player (video #1). For the comparison I've shown also weapon with elemental damage, and normal, 100% physical weapon.
2. The percentage values for leeches are not correct, for example (video #2):
  • Life leech: 100% chance, 10% amount
  • Mana leech 100% chance, 2% amount
  • Hit 508 (42 physical dmg, 466 death dmg)
  • Result: You were healed for 10 hitpoints. / You gained 11 mana. Why?

TFS 1.3 Compiled on Dec 14 2020 21:45:15 for platform x64 (AppVeyor build)

Last edited:
Ok, so neither of us were right. Just googled and it is like this:

Well... ^^
This information is not official, in fact they are people arguing about the subject
reddit TibiaMMO

unfortunately I have no way to check it, but I'm asking some friends from tibia rl to test
Post automatically merged:

I just checked, the absorption is the same regardless of the amount of monsters affected, so @Nekiro changes are totally correct

Last edited:
This information is not official, in fact they are people arguing about the subject
reddit TibiaMMO

unfortunately I have no way to check it, but I'm asking some friends from tibia rl to test
Post automatically merged:

I just checked, the absorption is the same regardless of the amount of monsters affected, so @Nekiro changes are totally correct

I disagree, you must have done something wrong. 😁
That's why I decided to log in on my knight and check it.

I have used this weapon, with 3 powerful imbuements (the remains from before the patch, where destruction weapons had 3 imbuement slots, now they have two):
10:43 You see a slayer of destruction (Atk:52, Def:30).
Imbuements: (Powerful Strike 6:32h, Powerful Vampirism 6:32h, Powerful Void 6:32h).
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 200 or higher.
It weighs 70.00 oz.

So it means 25% life leech 8% mana leech, also critical hits, but nvm.
I did only life leech test, so the "%total" column in excel concerns life leech.

At first I've noticed some big differences in leeching in single creature attack (had probably almost full health), so I repeated single creature test afterwards.
But the results for multiple creatures were clear from the very beginning.
I removed only few hits, that were dealt with meele, not exori, just to finish the mob.
In excel removed all the hits I received, and creature healing information, leaving only my hit, hp leech and mana leech values.

It seems to be calculated more or less like this:
  • for the single creature you get 25% of your damage back as healthpoints
  • for two creatures you get 25% plus 10% from 25% OF THE SINGLE HIT VALUE, not OF THE SUM OF ALL HITS, so 2,5%, so it will give you total of 27,5% of your damage back as healthpoints
  • for three... 25% + 2,5% + 2,5% = 30%
  • and so on...

I attach also screenshots from excel, so that you can have an overview.
I will repeat the test someday, maybe record some vid? 😁

Well... I hope I did not make too many mistakes... And I know, calculations could have been done better, but this was just to check the case for the first time.

@edit
Sorry for uploading excel in .rar.... couldnt upload raw xlsx
leech1.JPG
leech2.JPG
leech3.JPG

2021-01-08_103658594_Sonic Ether_Hotkey.png

2021-01-08_102004727_Sonic Ether_Hotkey.png

Attachments

• mana-life leech formula.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back