• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction Buy all Addons

You should put that "RemoveMoney" line to the script from the beginning since the talkaction sais !BUYaddons ;D
Haha, just messing with you.

i made it bec someone wanted it he didn't mention money , Btw Ty ^_^

^

Agree, looks bad coded

this work? doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,136,137,138,139,140,141,142,147,148,149,150, 155, 156, 157, 158, 252, 269, 270, 279, 288, 324, 336, 367, 1)

#edit:
also, use loops, there is a table called male/femaleOutfits that already has all the outfit ids
and you can do this:
Lua:
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, (getPlayerSex(cid) == 0) and BLABLA or BLEBLE, 1)

o_O then how it worked for me??

MIRACLE!!!

Wrong
Lua:
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,136,137,138,139,140,141,142,147,148,149,150, 155, 156, 157, 158, 252, 269, 270, 279, 288, 324, 336, 367, 1)
Correct
Lua:
addons = {
	{129, 136},
	{130, 137}
}

for _, v in pairs(addons) do
	doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, v[getPlayerSex(cid) + 1], 1)
end

Btw. stop posting your shitty 10 liners that don't even work. Anyone can create such code for himself. (I was only honest)

Last edited:
i ain't stupid i though it would work thats it and i tested it on my own server and it worked and you are telling me it Suck o_O

- - - Updated - - -

@i Feel Sick When a Post Something that make me feel sick

i feel like GTFO ^_^

i ain't stupid i though it would work thats it and i tested it on my own server and it worked and you are telling me it Suck o_O

- - - Updated - - -

@i Feel Sick When a Post Something that make me feel sick

i feel like GTFO ^_^

I guess is no possible that in your server works cus the script is wrong, don't try to believe your own lie...

Stream First, I ain't Lieing and i want to tell you i don't post any script before i try it and it is up 2 you if you don't want to belive ;)

Stream First, I ain't Lieing and i want to tell you i don't post any script before i try it and it is up 2 you if you don't want to belive ;)

Check "doPlayerAddOutfit()" in luascript.cpp and then tell us if it is possible or not. (I guess the answer will be "possible" anyways)

Code:
	//doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, looktype, addon)
	lua_register(m_luaState, "doPlayerAddOutfit", LuaScriptInterface::luaDoPlayerAddOutfit);

here it is i found in my luascript.cpp

Back