• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buy Items With Frags [REQUEST] REP++ for the Helper

Evil Mark

Reaction score
I Want a new system on my WarOT, I Want people to be able to buy Stuff with their Frags.

When they say !buylist. a buylist will appear on the console, showing the offers

1# Golden Boots [20 Frags]
2#Magic Sword [30 frags]
3#Chain Helmet [10 frags]
4#Blessed Shield [5 frags]
5#Wand of Voodoo [30 frags]

And then they say like for example: !buy Wand of Voodoo

And a message will appear: You have bought a Wand of Voodoo for 30 frags.

And then 30 frags will dissapear from the player, REP++ For the guy who helps me.

This is a very hard script..

Last edited:
@Pitufo.. great script, everything is working except the important thing, you can "ONLY" see what you can buy, YOU "CAN'T" buy it lol.....

This is just a simple buylist script:)
PHP:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
-- easy buylist script.

-- by Zonet
local buylist = "Hello "..getPlayerName(cid)..". Currently you got "..getPlayerFrags(cid).." Here is a list of what you can buy and how much frags you need for them.\n \n --Buy List--\n 1# Golden Boots [20 Frags] Command: !buygoldenlegs\n2#Magic Sword [30 frags] Command: !buymagicsword\n3#Chain Helmet [10 frags] Command: !buychainhelmet \n 4#Blessed Shield [5 frags] Command: !buyblessedshield\n 5#Wand of Voodoo [30 frags] Command !buywand."
doPlayerPopupFYI(cid, buylist)

return TRUE
end
Give me rep++ if u want:)

@UP

Already made one (Advanced)

PHP:
local frags = {
   --[Frags] = {ItemId}
    [5] = {2173},
    [10] = {2268}
            }
function onSay(cid, words, param) 
 if words == "!list" then
        text = "<--List of valid frags-->"
        line = "\n"
        for frag, item in pairs(frags) do
            text = text .. line .. "Item: "..getItemNameById(item[1])..", Frags = "..frag..""
        end
        doPlayerPopupFYI(cid, text)
    end
    return TRUE
end

I'll make the buy script when i come back from school!

Back
Top Bottom