• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua buying items with znote points

Obito

0x1337
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm in need of some help with creating a script that will allow me to buy items directly without actually making a purchase. I have a table of desired items and the points that I have purchased from Znote AAC, but I need some guidance on how to create a command that will use this table to make the necessary purchases.

For instance, if I have 10 points in the Znote AAC shop, and I type "!buydemonhelmet," the script should deduct the 10 points from my znote account and obtain the demon helmet for me.

If anyone has any experience with creating similar scripts or has any knowledge that could help me out, I would really appreciate it! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or resources that could help me get started.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hey everyone,

I'm in need of some help with creating a script that will allow me to buy items directly without actually making a purchase. I have a table of desired items and the points that I have purchased from Znote AAC, but I need some guidance on how to create a command that will use this table to make the necessary purchases.

For instance, if I have 10 points in the Znote AAC shop, and I type "!buydemonhelmet," the script should deduct the 10 points from my znote account and obtain the demon helmet for me.

If anyone has any experience with creating similar scripts or has any knowledge that could help me out, I would really appreciate it! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or resources that could help me get started.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hey there! I noticed that you're looking for some help with creating a script to buy items using points from your ZnoteAAC account without actually making a purchase. I suggest taking a look at this ZnoteAAC script: ZnoteAAC/znoteshop.lua at master · Znote/ZnoteAAC (https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/master/Lua/TFS_10/talkaction%20shopsystem/znoteshop.lua). It could be really useful in helping you create the necessary command to deduct points from your account and get the items you want. Just keep in mind that I'm not entirely sure which version of TFS you're using, so this script might not be compatible if you're using a different version. Hope this helps!

Back