• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying buying shadowcore kk's with rl tibia cash! (PRICE UPDATED)

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Hello and im willing to trade gold on Real Tibia for kk's on Shadowcores

--My offer--
Non-pvp 5cc - 1kk shadowcore
Pvp 5cc - 2kk shadowcore
aurora \ aurera 5cc - 2.5kk

The reason for the price of gold on aurera & aurora are so high is because 1kk on them worlds cost me 14$, wich with 14$ i can buy well over 45kk.

people who try to scamm me will be ignored. (Price of kk's on real tibia min/max $8.00/$14.00, Prices on kk's on shadowcores min/max $0.30/$0.40) people who try to lie about prices will be IGNORED.

How will i get the gold? Easy! I will buy from Yourtibiagold.com on a character i will make on the world you want, We will MC to do trade. I DO NOT GIVE FIRST!

Last edited:
So basicly you are the one trying to scam people. if 1kk on shadow is 0,3/0,4€ you consider 1kk on pvp hardcore 30-40€. Same shit with npvp / pvp also overpricing.

So basicly you are the one trying to scam people. if 1kk on shadow is 0,3/0,4€ you consider 1kk on pvp hardcore 30-40€. Same shit with npvp / pvp also overpricing.
hardcore is like 15$Usd\1kk, and with 15$ i could get well over 60kk~. so tell me again how im scamming? ive never done this before, so you cant just sit there and automatically call me a scammer without even knowing if i scamm or not.

Not well over 60kk with the prices you posted. With 15 dollars you can buy 50kk on shadow, buying it 0.3$ each, and that's cheap as fuck. So how is it a "fair trade" if you want 70kk on shadow for 15 dollars worth of hardcorepvp money? Now you've edited it but earlier you wanted 100kk on shadow for 15 dollars worth of real tibia money haha.

Not well over 60kk with the prices you posted. With 15 dollars you can buy 50kk on shadow, buying it 0.3$ each, and that's cheap as fuck. So how is it a "fair trade" if you want 70kk on shadow for 15 dollars worth of hardcorepvp money? Now you've edited it but earlier you wanted 100kk on shadow for 15 dollars worth of real tibia money haha.
its updated now.

Bump

Updated aurera & aurora gold offers!

i will be doing this again next friday, ill only do for a couple of people though.

oh sorry didnt understand that msg me when u have it plz : )

Back