• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying some things..

Galne Melvin is banned mohaha
Third warning now, time to think about stop botting eh? One more and ur deleted.

@up

Botting isn't the only reason why ppl get bans. Anyways, I think it's something wrong with their banning system cuz it always shoves "3 WARNING" when somone gets banned, at least I always see that, but maybe Im wrong.

@up

Botting isn't the only reason why ppl get bans. Anyways, I think it's something wrong with their banning system cuz it always shoves "3 WARNING" when somone gets banned, at least I always see that, but maybe Im wrong.

ur wrong :p I saw when Gunter and Melvin got warnings before, and today he banned ppl with first warning aswell.

ur wrong :p I saw when Gunter and Melvin got warnings before, and today he banned ppl with first warning aswell.

haha, u made me laugh, such an asshole... i've never been banned at this ot before? "dumbass"

it's smth wierd at the bann system cuz my friend "alooz" did also get banned and got the third warning... but it was also the first time he got banned.

Stop think that you're someone

Dosnt really matter if he gets banned or not, incase he really wants to get unbanned its so cheap to donate and get unbanned.

i don't care about being banned.. but it'd be waste if i will get deleted after next banishment just bcuz of smth like this...

Looks like if ur cavebotting you gets banishment+final warning, means next time u gets banned ur deleted.

everyone whos botting gets 3 warnings directly... so Maas just stop argue!

i think it's sick.. it should stand smth like: you're banned bcuz of botting this will lead to auto delete warning ;d

instead of: This is your third warning >.<

Yeah, true! but when i did get banned, i did get 3 warnings on the first time.. so its nothing about these 3 warning shit.. so just lay down this fucking shit..

Back